• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most Overrated Games (2 Viewers)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Started playing COD4 a week or 2 ago. currently a 2 star general. Way too easy :(

<3 M16A4 + Red dot sights.

Either that, or when im going stealth (in the map bloc), I use Silenced M16A4, Silenced Colt .45, UAV Jammer, Bandolier & I forgot the last perk.

the rest I just level the guns up. Side note, I got the M14 yesterday while suppsoed to be studying. Hurrah.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Started playing COD4 a week or 2 ago. currently a 2 star general. Way too easy :(

<3 M16A4 + Red dot sights.

Either that, or when im going stealth (in the map bloc), I use Silenced M16A4, Silenced Colt .45, UAV Jammer, Bandolier & I forgot the last perk.

the rest I just level the guns up. Side note, I got the M14 yesterday while suppsoed to be studying. Hurrah.
omg thats a hot and sexy combination either way.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
This is what CoD 4 felt to me

Getting exp, item builds, leveling up to get better items. Sound like a RPG to me.
For some reason, I read that comic right to left, thinking it was manga....

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
can u get a desert eagle? im guessing u can...

i bought it in far cry 2, but it was quite boring to use, heaps shiny and all, but sounded ugly and waayyyy too much recoil, i stuck with the silent makarov and pop caps quickly to the chest/head with minimal recoil.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
can u get a desert eagle? im guessing u can...

i bought it in far cry 2, but it was quite boring to use, heaps shiny and all, but sounded ugly and waayyyy too much recoil, i stuck with the silent makarov and pop caps quickly to the chest/head with minimal recoil.
Yeah, you can get the Deagle, but i stick with the Colt.45. In Hardcore mode, 2 shots = dead person.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
no magnums. haha.

But the recoil animation throws me off. Too much recoil.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
It saddened me when I walked outside of my train station (its located under a shopping centre) and noticed a bunch of Asians kids playing Warcraft 3 at some internet kiosks nearby :(.

It's been 6 years since that game's release and there is so many other awesome games out there....

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i have played dota once in my life, at an icafe in kogarah with my azn group of friends in highschool once (2006). I didnt quite understood the purpose, they helped me out a bit, it was sort of okay, i was that knight dude who can turn into a dragon (dragonknight?).

but i'd prefer a multiplayer game of unreal tournament 3 any day over dota.

Drewx

HSC
i have played dota once in my life, at an icafe in kogarah with my azn group of friends in highschool once (2006). I didnt quite understood the purpose, they helped me out a bit, it was sort of okay, i was that knight dude who can turn into a dragon (dragonknight?).

but i'd prefer a multiplayer game of unreal tournament 3 any day over dota.
Yea dota is something you either get into or don't. My mate hated it at first but after a while it grew on him and has now ended up playing it 24/7 on Bored Aussie.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Yea dota is something you either get into or don't. My mate hated it at first but after a while it grew on him and has now ended up playing it 24/7 on Bored Aussie.
What an interesting life you guys must lead [/saracasm]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)