Earrings are stupid and they look ugly (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
i made this thread cause I was bored i actually think hooped earrings are cute.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
pretty sure i never notice a girls earrings unless they possess some ridiculous quality or unless i am directly instructed by someone to look at their's/another's earrings.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
pretty sure i never notice a girls earrings unless they possess some ridiculous quality or unless i am directly instructed by someone to look at their's/another's earrings.
That's a pretty good point...

I still like wearing them anyway

Ben1220

HSC
Which imbecile came up with the idea of stabbing their earlobe with a sharp piece of metal and then dangling that piece of metal from their earlobe to make them look more attractive?

I personally think they look ugly and show how stupid people really are. I mean if I came up to you now and said "hey I want to pierce your flesh with a piece of metal in order to create some sort of decoration which would dangle from your unhealed flesh" you would probably look at me like I'm some kind of sick moron.

Yet, women and also some men have done so. Why are they so fucking stupid? More importantly when did it become a sign of "beauty" or enhancing somebodies aesthetic appeal? How does a piece of metal dangling from somebodies earlobe look attractive?

In my opinion that sort of self mutilation is on par with the plate lips and then long neck bangles and the small shoes that chinese women used to wear in the 19th and early 20th century.

It is fucking stupid.
Its your own body, you can do with it what you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

That being said I personally do not understand why someone would actually want an earring, its very strange and makes no sense to me, I guess its got to do with conformity, if it weren't so common now, most people would probably feel the same way you do.

cassieagill

HSC
i love my earrings, i just hate it when parents take their babies to get their ears pierced!!! Children should not have their ears pierced until they are at least 7!!!!!!!!!

css

HSC
I pierced my own cartilage a while back.
I looked like a cow with one of those cattle tags in its ear.

Needless to say, I removed it and I'm not going down the piercing road ever again. I don't care how feminine I don't look.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
i love my earrings, i just hate it when parents take their babies to get their ears pierced!!! Children should not have their ears pierced until they are at least 7!!!!!!!!!
I got mine pierced when i was 2, if you don't like them all you have to do is take them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)