So you think you want a motorcycle? (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
3 Months from issue, fuck i know the time limits on it, just worried the spelling will effect its validity.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
i reckon the worst that would happen is a re-issue of certificate which apparently costs $25 as an 'idiot fee'

the certificate is clearly in your name, even if the name is wrong - you signed it, the instructor signed it, and their records have your license number on 'em. the worst that you'd experience is a delay, imo

ONLY FOUR DAYS TILL I GET MAH MOTORCYCLE

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
i reckon the worst that would happen is a re-issue of certificate which apparently costs $25 as an 'idiot fee'

the certificate is clearly in your name, even if the name is wrong - you signed it, the instructor signed it, and their records have your license number on 'em. the worst that you'd experience is a delay, imo

ONLY FOUR DAYS TILL I GET MAH MOTORCYCLE

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Theres probably a serial number on it (printed in red if I remember right) that they enter into the system, with your name lic no date of course etc. Won't matter unless the person serving you isn't getting laid.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Theres probably a serial number on it (printed in red if I remember right) that they enter into the system, with your name lic no date of course etc. Won't matter unless the person serving you isn't getting laid.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Congratulations.

I went today as well. I might have a fouled plug and a dead carbi lol.

BTW, no more blue smoke.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Person serving me took one look at my jersey and signed me off.

Campbelltown Harlequins FTW.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I've realized I do not like motorcycling at all.

Much rather go out on my pushy any time. I've become soft from driving a car for ages.

The FZR600 is crippling uncomfortable. Also, the clutch is slipping pretty bad under hard acceleration at high revs, and I do not know a thing about clutches.

Did wisemans ferry on Wednesday. Road is dead on a weekday afternoon, stood by the side of the road for 15 minutes without having a car pass me. Only a guy on an R1200R overtook me the whole ride.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Not a bad bike what year is it?

Also i agree on the comfortability factor, i walked my FZR250 out today and sat on my sac.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
1994, though some spaz has put the headlight off a 1991 or 92 on it. All the rest had twin lights.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
New Thread, Post your bikes!

EDIT: Not mine, mines naked due to me fixing the fucker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)