• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

All in a Night's Work. (2 Viewers)

clo-ree

HSC
Okay that would be weird if I didnt know you. Sister of mine.

Last edited:

clo-ree

HSC
Im kinda wishing you didnt know where I live - you could have wasted the last 9 monthss of your life doing nothing and come into my room and stole my pip...

Hahaha <3 Good work sis.

Chloe_t

HSC
Haha, looks like there's a few of us.
I still haven't managed to shake my procrastinating ways (hence I am on here) and I have only just hit 500 words of CM. It will be done within 11 hours and I will be proud of it.
I hope. Hahaha.
:)

Some of you have trials tomorrow?
What a killer!
I am feeling really sorry for you's right about now, that would be horrid.
Good luck!!

Last edited:

clo-ree

HSC
Can I ask what you guys have been doing for the last 9 months, to be finishing it all in one night?

One of mine and my twin sister's good friends has only completed her into, and 3 or so pages of her body.

I would have died leaving it all to the last minute.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
I'm wrapping up my final chapter and conclusion, still have have of my log and my resouirce lsit to do.
AND i have trials tomorrow.
FML.

Chloe_t

HSC
Can I ask what you guys have been doing for the last 9 months, to be finishing it all in one night?

One of mine and my twin sister's good friends has only completed her into, and 3 or so pages of her body.

I would have died leaving it all to the last minute.
Haha, I have been working on it for the past 2 months, I just haven't bothered to put it all together until now.
With all my assessments I have had, I haven't really had the time.
I have completed my intro, log, appendix and 2 pages of my body.
I wish I died haha, instead I have 10 hours and a half to come up with something fabulous.
But I guarantee you, it can be done (I've practised) :p

clo-ree

HSC
Haha, I have been working on it for the past 2 months, I just haven't bothered to put it all together until now.
With all my assessments I have had, I haven't really had the time.
I have completed my intro, log, appendix and 2 pages of my body.
I wish I died haha, instead I have 10 hours and a half to come up with something fabulous.
But I guarantee you, it can be done (I've practised) :p
Ah yeah. I havent even had a chance to crack open my books to start studying for my trials. I have had a constant migraine for the last 12 days. I emailed my teacher my pip earlier today he emailed back saying it looks good which means I may get a good nights sleep - the first in nine months.

Whats your topic on?

Chloe_t

HSC
Ah yeah. I havent even had a chance to crack open my books to start studying for my trials. I have had a constant migraine for the last 12 days. I emailed my teacher my pip earlier today he emailed back saying it looks good which means I may get a good nights sleep - the first in nine months.

Whats your topic on?
Ugh, sleep sounds sooo good! Hahaha, self-induced, I know.

Um I am doing "Are Fictional Lives more Realistic than Reality - Why do teenagers relate to fictional characters in literature?"

What's yours?

clo-ree

HSC
mines how my own battle with anorexia has impacted on those i am closest too and how the media was a huge contributing factor towards my eating disorder.

I know topics on eating disorders are way over done but this is based on my journey - hence being very personal

My teacher loved my pip from the moment I sat down and talked to him about it.

Last edited:

NostrilsGamma

HSC
Thats very deep, and the examiners will probs love it.Wish I could say the same about mine

clo-ree

HSC
its really long though - all up its 71 pages! Im really worried they are going to toss it off as being another overdone eating disorder pip.

Whats yours on NostrilsGamma?

kaylea91

HSC
wow. like a few have said, i dont think i would have survived writing mine tonight!!
ah and someone else who has done a really personal topic! although it sounds a lot more relevant to society than mine :(
- i basically based mine on my experience as an exchagne student...and the influence it has had... but it was so tricky getting secondary sources!
good luck everyone :)

Chloe_t

HSC
Thats very deep, and the examiners will probs love it.Wish I could say the same about mine
What are you doing for yours?

@Clo-Ree:
I think that's really good. I was too going to base mine on something very personal, the impacts of mental illness on the family, but found I couldn't concentrate on it and it was getting too personal. But definately great for you to make yours so personal :)

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
I just realised I have not done the content analysis I was meant to do last year.. I swore I did.. Just had to cut out paragraphs because of that.. Lucky I made up two interviews, not just one :D

Nearly done final chapter- then i have to put all footnotes in, log, intro, conclusion, annotated bio.. hopefully won't take so long.

I still needa study for English exam :\

Should I do an all nighter so I can make PIP the best quality I can/Study English heaps or do a real dodge PIP/study english a little before sleeping/study kinda in the morning? :|

See, I've done all nighters before and been fine the next day at school (No Doze :) ) But I wonder if it'll do me good in an exam, never done that one before.. And I suppose this Eng. exam is only worth 8% of assessment mark.

Wow, your PIPs all relate to your 'micro' world. Mine is looking at our generation, and if we are selfish because of the media showing us all these negative images and if it's making us go "Meh, world's screwed, may as well live fast, die young." Not a very personal topic choice. :( But the topic my teacher thought of for me, and at the time thought it would be really fun- lol.

Last edited:

Chloe_t

HSC
its really long though - all up its 71 pages! Im really worried they are going to toss it off as being another overdone eating disorder pip.

Whats yours on NostrilsGamma?
71 pages!
OH MY GOODNESS!
Ugh, I think I want to die right now. I think I have 14 so far :( ugh.

clo-ree

HSC
@Clo-Ree:
I think that's really good. I was too going to base mine on something very personal, the impacts of mental illness on the family, but found I couldn't concentrate on it and it was getting too personal. But definately great for you to make yours so personal :)
I was originally started doing how mental illness is viewed on within today's modern society - realised it was too hard and started doing the one im handing in - took me 6 months to do it.

So many tears shed while completing my pip - considered changing it three weeks ago - lucky i was talked out of it.

Miss Code

HSC
71 pages!
OH MY GOODNESS!
Ugh, I think I want to die right now. I think I have 14 so far :( ugh.
You will do ok, dont stress worse thing you can do.

I based mine on the effects of being a twin has on individuality... and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. Lucky I have about 20 sets of twin friends who were wonderful and helpful :D

mine was only 4 pages less then Clo's

kaylea91

HSC
I was originally started doing how mental illness is viewed on within today's modern society - realised it was too hard and started doing the one im handing in - took me 6 months to do it.

So many tears shed while completing my pip - considered changing it three weeks ago - lucky i was talked out of it.

can toatally relate to the shedding of tears!!
it will be worth it though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)