Do GUYS really want the truth? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Just wondering, do guys really want to know the truth when it comes to a girl's past...like bfs etc etc or would u prefer not to know???

Some of u might be thinking that this is a stupid question, but i want to get some more persepective on the issue because only the other night i heard froma friend that a girl would be better off denying anything and everything to their bfs...instead of being honest! Like do guys get all jealous and paranoid etc?

On the other hand ... i guess the same question could go for the girls...do u really want to know about his past??

HalcyonSky

HSC
im usually curious about their past at some point

i dont wanna be dating no sharmoota

unless shes really really hot

Guesss

HSC
im usually curious about their past at some point

i dont wanna be dating no sharmoota

unless shes really really hot
lol "sharmoota"?? are u arab/middle eastern?? lol

okay this qn. might be sad but do u reckon guys get paranoid wen they find out about a girl's past? Like i dunno, do they feel threatened do you reckon?:confused:

*hmm*

SMP213

HSC
no my bf didnt really want to know, but i told him anyway, but then he got pissed off and wanted to know more about the guys... jealous much hehe
but i wanted to know about his past!!
theres this girl who he always talks about and i was ok with that... little did i know that they had a past!!
but he said he only did that to see whether i actually care about his past!!

boys are soo annoying sometimes!!

Guesss

HSC
no my bf didnt really want to know, but i told him anyway, but then he got pissed off and wanted to know more about the guys... jealous much hehe
but i wanted to know about his past!!
theres this girl who he always talks about and i was ok with that... little did i know that they had a past!!
but he said he only did that to see whether i actually care about his past!!

boys are soo annoying sometimes!!
lol ! dats cute! :)

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i probably reveal too much about my past. but at least it's always in the sense of "oh, this person was awful", "worst sex ever", "ugliest person ever", "worst, sloppy kisser ever". so it's really actually just confidence boosting.

in my view it would be pretty retarded to not say anything. of course your partner will be somewhat interested.

HSC
N/A
well i say... tell them if they ask. if they talk about their past then tell them yours.
but be cautious about talking about ur past... some guys find it a turn off and find it frustrating coz they think u might still like ur ex if u talk about it when he doesnt ask.

Guesss

HSC
yeh i think ur right ! but the thing is that if u do "forget" to mention something its "once a liar, always a liar" get me? lol and it'll probly be held against u for ages ! but on the other hand being truthful like u said could lead to them thinking their own thoughts...

I think just depends on the guy??

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
I knew this girl who use to tell me about her blowjobs. We were hittin' it off at a party, I couldn't continue to makeout with her. So ladies, spare the details. Just say I use to date so and so and leave it at that.

quik.

HSC
Having a few jealous bones in my body I would probably prefer not to know, if they were still in your circle etc

It's not something I'd care to ask about in the first place though, if you aren't with them anymore I assume there is a reason why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)