Good enough for UWS ? (1 Viewer)

samirs_maxin

HSC
OK so these are my rankings at my school and just want to know what ATAR/UAI people think I'll get: school would be ranked in the 600s

Business studies- 4/30 66.1%
Biology- 2/25 78.9%
English std- 69% 29/102
Maths gen- 52.5% 48/70
PE- 92% 2/55

Thanks heaps also if I got 82% or more in business studies, biology and PE (confident ill get 82%+ in these ;), 70% in general maths and 75% standard english (HSC EXAMS) can anyone just estimate an ATAR for me.

Last edited:

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Even though I need a 72.55 ATAR
yay i found some1 who is as worried as me yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro apprently these aren;t ur real marks coz they get shuffled around and don't the UAIs at UWS r quite low so just get into a course in the 60s and then transfer coz u will definatly get into the 60s. =)

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
i reckon 80+ based on ur ranks...but work on ur english!
It is also a possible 90...

samirs_maxin

HSC
lol nice zazzy doin better den me, yea im jus hopin to get 68 so i can get dem 5bonus pts since ill b movin to syd in weekish den apply for UAC but some my marks have been shizz

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
wat i think we r the same, seriously i know someone who has friends that made it in with ATARs of 40s and 50s. and look UNI is all about tranfers. u will get in, im sure

Last edited:

samirs_maxin

HSC
wat i think we r the same, seriouslty i someone who ha friends tthat made it in with ATARs of 40s and 50s. and look UNI is all about tranfers. u will get in, im sure
LOL thanks cuzz after hsc well celebrate n go auburn for kebab hahaha tc.

samirs_maxin

HSC
god knows coz when they they marks in they get scaled around.
Yeah i kno ay, but if we do relle good in da HSC dey cant scale us down heaps low for e.g if we get like 85 in every subject dey wnt bring us down to 60 jus coz asses marks were avg so basically if u study hard in this last month u cant go wrong ;)

mr_robato

HSC
Dude I can think of seven examples of people off the top off my head that got a uai well below 60. One of them in the 40s and one got an asterisk (mystery mark) and got into UWS.

Let's join hands and count on UWS to let us IN LOL.

TBH it's a turd of an institution with many bludgers. Alas is our only hope.

samirs_maxin

HSC
Dude I can think of seven examples of people off the top off my head that got a uai well below 60. One of them in the 40s and one got an asterisk (mystery mark) and got into UWS.

Let's join hands and count on UWS to let us IN LOL.

TBH it's a turd of an institution with many bludgers. Alas is our only hope.
LOL funny kid, well yeah hopefully ay man but i wana get into business -marketing
which is 72.55ATAR u think i can get dat?

mr_robato

HSC
LOL funny kid, well yeah hopefully ay man but i wana get into business -marketing
which is 72.55ATAR u think i can get dat?

Hell yeah. If not then just throw in B Computing at the bottom of your pref list... you'll get into that... then once semester one ends you tell the UWS people that you want to switch. First day back semester two you'll be attending business lectures! If not they'll approve your switch but might make you wait 6 months until the next year groups starts in 2011 because i understand BBC involves basic/core units which need doing before any specialization.

My mate switched form computing to policing, semester two [this one] he started directly with policing. Policing will end for him 3 years from now depending on Goulburn Police Academy in take.

samirs_maxin

HSC
hahaha nice bro is dat wat your doing lolz yeah i might jus put da computing in but, chances are I get into business straight up :) by da way bro wat campus u wanna go for your course, i wanna go parra is dat still easy to get into coz i aint goin to penrith or campbeltown fack dat

mr_robato

HSC
hahaha nice bro is dat wat your doing lolz yeah i might jus put da computing in but, chances are I get into business straight up :) by da way bro wat campus u wanna go for your course, i wanna go parra is dat still easy to get into coz i aint goin to penrith or campbeltown fack dat

I think Parramatta is the most popular campus so would def be harder to get into. I m after Penrith or Parramatta but Bankstown is also in on my pref list simply because thats where the course is offered.

Be a bitch like me, and go full on UWS on the list. Hopefully UWS is shifty enough to let me into Law hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)