Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
This thread has become stale.
then piss back off the the cake thread where your posts can continue to be ignored as you whinge about your crippling bipolar disorder, and as you brag about how many empty bottles you have in your redecorated room, you cunt.

holy shit you annoy me.

no offense

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
then piss back off the the cake thread where your posts can continue to be ignored as you whinge about your crippling bipolar disorder, and as you brag about how many empty bottles you have in your redecorated room, you cunt.

holy shit you annoy me.

no offense
I don't have empty bottles, instead they are full, nor have I been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, lol?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i think it is quite obvious that you have bipolar disorder myself.

have you seen a professional?

it is nothing to be ashamed of mang.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Does anyone find their concentration is at a peak in the late hours of the night, and that far more essay writing can be done in the early AM hours?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Does anyone find their concentration is at a peak in the late hours of the night, and that far more essay writing can be done in the early AM hours?
most productive time for me is usually between midnight and midday.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Honestly, wtf are hospitals looking for? Called up for feedback, this is what they said:

- Wagga--you interviewed well, clinical knowledge was good, but you didn't focus enough on issues relating to patients, e.g. what to do if they were deaf, visually impaired, mentally not there, poor inhaler technique, can they open bottles, etc.
- Blue Mountains--you interviewed well, clear and concise, but you didn't make it clear that you were aware what the graduate year was about

Now honestly how the hell am I supposed to work with that? The hospital system is so unfair, they're looking for a particular point which isn't even that obvious, and which differs between each position. And, you know what, hate to be racist, but this board is racist enough as it is. Whites need to stop saying "good" and "well done" to everything, it becomes meaningless, so you never know if you did actually do well or not. We Asians NEVER say anything's good unless it's really good, and that's why we do so well. Becuse we get told off when we need to be told off, none of this beating around the bush crap. And when we do really well, we get told so in response.

/rant.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm most productive when I've just woken up in the morning, and between 7 and 9pm at night.

The morning thing is just because there's nothing on tv and sometimes I don't feel like going upstairs and having brekky yet.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

holy shit you annoy me.

no offense
lol

lala2

Banned
HSC
I just hope it's worth it. Sixth interview--Tamworth Base Hospital.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
We Asians NEVER say anything's good unless it's really good, and that's why we do so well. Becuse we get told off when we need to be told off, none of this beating around the bush crap. And when we do really well, we get told so in response.
I went to the Chinese restaurant the other night

"Herro how r yoo vewy good? What you want yes?"
"I'll have a curry chicken."
"Ahhh yah yah cuwwy chicken vewy good ha ha yesh vewy good is dat be all?"

:lol:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I went to an asian alterations place to get my 80's dress taken in.

The look on her face when I walked out of the change room wearing this hideous purple thing was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)