• Rimming

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
LOL.

you can all go have your anal, rimming and facefucking fun. I don't have to think it's okay. :]
But the point is, you weren't telling us that you don't think it's ok...
You were claiming that it is not pleasurable (false) and degrading (also false).
Nice try backtracking but at the end of the day, you're still trying to avoid the fact that you made massive generalisations and got pwnt.

ay0_x

HSC
But the point is, you weren't telling us that you don't think it's ok...
You were claiming that it is not pleasurable (false) and degrading (also false).
Nice try backtracking but at the end of the day, you're still trying to avoid the fact that you made massive generalisations and got pwnt.
I'm not backtracking, cbf arguing about it anymore.

My opinion is as strong as ever, and I'll continue to make massive generalisations until science proves that there are nerve endings in the female anus, linked to pleasure zones in the brain.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
You're not backtracking? Orly?
That shit really is degrading.

I don't care if anyone comes into this thread and says "sex isn't degrading blablabla".. sorry, Anal's degrading. ...
Head is degrading...
Believe it or not we don't like having our tits/ass/face fucked. It's really not pleasurable....
you can all go have your anal, rimming and facefucking fun. I don't have to think it's okay. :]

Pretty much a clear backdown right there...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Also, as for facefucking, have you considered it that it might be a massive turn-on for girls? Even without the physical stimulation? Or are you just narrow-minded in general.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hahahahahahahahhahah fuck I almost died wtf hahahahahhahaadfadasfdasfasdfda fagabababafdsdafs

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
P.S. Scientific Evidence.

Q: Do female get pleasure having anal sexual?
In: Sexual and Family Health [Edit categories]
A: of course they do. a dog gave me anal and it was the most pleasurable experience of my entire life. try it.

jennifer dennis, netherton, west midlands, UK

ps. my dogs name is toby, hes a right little f****r. literally
WikiAnswers - Do female get pleasure having anal sexual

ay0_x

HSC
You're not backtracking? Orly?

Pretty much a clear backdown right there...
Backing down would be if I said "Hey, you're entitled to what you like, I was just giving my opinion. It's not degrading unnless you think it is".

What I said was I didn't have to think it was okay. And never contradicted myself so...

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
give me a call bby, I'll show you how wrong you are ;)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Backing down would be if I said "Hey, you're entitled to what you like, I was just giving my opinion. It's not degrading unnless you think it is".

What I said was I didn't have to think it was okay. And never contradicted myself so...
Alright, so answer me this.
If it's not simply an opinion that the named sexual acts are degrading, then why has there been so much outcry following your statement of 'fact'?

SairsyFairy

HSC
Alright, so answer me this.
If it's not simply an opinion that the named sexual acts are degrading, then why has there been so much outcry following your statement of 'fact'?
She wont answer that, because she only has one leg to stand on and that is that there is no ' scientific evidence'.

The fact that people are completely disagreeing with you doesn't tell you in the slightest way that your wrong?

Well in case you are to blind to see that, I'll put it in simple words for you ayo.

You are wrong.

ay0_x

HSC
Because you guys don't see that, whether or not I state something as FACT or OPINION has no affect whatsoever on your sex lives. It's not like anyone's going to stop doing something because I don't like it.. so why get so worked up about it? Wow, I find anal degrading. Unless you're my boyfriend, husband, whatever.. my opinion towards anal means nothing to you.

SairsyFairy, there are enough women out there who hate anal, find it degrading and painful and not the least bit enjoyable, to counter the fact that BOSers don't seem to think so.

SairsyFairy

HSC
Because you guys don't see that, whether or not I state something as FACT or OPINION has no affect whatsoever on your sex lives. It's not like anyone's going to stop doing something because I don't like it.. so why get so worked up about it? Wow, I find anal degrading. Unless you're my boyfriend, husband, whatever.. my opinion towards anal means nothing to you.

SairsyFairy, there are enough women out there who hate anal, find it degrading and painful and not the least bit enjoyable, to counter the fact that BOSers don't seem to think so.

No It's not the FACT the you find anal degrading, its the fact that you said that if you like anal ' you like to be degraded' Thats what everyone is so worked up about. Like I said earlier you are allowed your opinion, but don't go passing judgments on people who disagree with you.

Well seeing as you don't know the number of women that like anal to that who don't you cannot make that statement.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You can enjoy a healthy sex life with it too. It all comes down to personal preference. I know a lot of girls who swallow - I, for one, have no idea how you can hold it in your mouth and spit it out but whatever.
I heard eating huge amounts of pineapple helps.

Hows it degrading? If they enjoy it, its obvious they like it. If they dont, then they wont want you doing it.

If anything, forcing your partner to do something is degrading, and also rape.

ay0_x

HSC
No It's not the FACT the you find anal degrading, its the fact that you said that if you like anal ' you like to be degraded' Thats what everyone is so worked up about. Like I said earlier you are allowed your opinion, but don't go passing judgments on people who disagree with you.

Well seeing as you don't know the number of women that like anal to that who don't you cannot make that statement.
And again, what I said was entirely my view. Really, the amount of racist, homophobic and political garbage that's spouted on BOS is overwhelming, and hardly anyone seems phased by it. Something as small as anal is causing such a stir? Ehk. Whatever.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
We call these people tight ass's.

SairsyFairy

HSC
And again, what I said was entirely my view. Really, the amount of racist, homophobic and political garbage that's spouted on BOS is overwhelming, and hardly anyone seems phased by it. Something as small as anal is causing such a stir? Ehk. Whatever.
Your entitled to your view, but not when it makes generalisations about other people. And now you pull the whole ' Eek, Whatever' trick because you don't have a leg to stand on anymore.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Because we have heard of the shit before, and the argument can be killed with a few well placed posts.

This is fairly new, like a new toy if you will.

ay0_x

HSC
Your entitled to your view, but not when it makes generalisations about other people. And now you pull the whole ' Eek, Whatever' trick because you don't have a leg to stand on anymore.
And why the hell not? Whether you like it or not there are judgemental people out there. I'm one of them.

Like I said, there is an ample amount of racist, political and homophobic drivel spouted on this website. That shit matters. My opinion about anal, my generalisations about it.. that really, really, doesn't matter. My "eek, whatever" is the result of going around in circles arguing about this when really...

It doesn't fucking matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)