took my dads v8 for a spin at 4am, without a license (1 Viewer)

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
I've never once ridden my motorcycle on a ride where speeds didn't exceed 150 at some point.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Get a job and earn some money to pay for learner lessons in a manual.

Sarebs

HSC
Dw i'm the same. I wasn't allowed to get a manual; all because my parents couldn't teach me because they don't drive manual.
It sucks hey. My Dad was like "I know you Sarah, you'll never be able to drive a manual. So I not going to try with you. And you're not getting one either." He's the same with my younger brother, who could easily drive a manual! Grrr

matthew91

HSC
It sucks hey. My Dad was like "I know you Sarah, you'll never be able to drive a manual. So I not going to try with you. And you're not getting one either." He's the same with my younger brother, who could easily drive a manual! Grrr
It's so shit. I was determined to learn manual and wanted one. So what does he do goes and gets an auto behind my back lol.

matthew91

HSC
My rents paid for 2 or 3 lessons. They were $50 or $60 each..... which was a total waste of money!
Fuck that lol i'd rather just drive auto. Especially when you can't work that much cause of school so the little money you get you don't wanna waste on driving lessons.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
went 150k down a road in mona vale
im on my L's, didnt bring it with me

feels good
hey, i'm a sickc*nt. i brag in online forums about how rebellious i am. if society is lucky, and i mean realllly lucky, when i kill myself speeding, it will be me wrapped around a tree, with no other innocent people killed aswell. most people would feel more sorry for the tree.

fucktard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)