• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tony Abbott new opposition leader (2 Viewers)

Lentern

HSC
lol at Bishop being a 'cockeroach' hahaha but i guess it's justified - she has managed to stay deputy for 3 leaders in 2 years and claimed loyalty to them all LOL.
Fairgo what about Jenny Macklin?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I don't even.

It's insulting to be honest. As if we need an entire position dedicated to the "status" of women. What is the status of women? More importantly, who gives a fuck.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
cannot bring myself to vote liberal w/ abbot and his cabnet

fuck

Tangent

HSC

fuck
they should change the way elections are run.

instead of voting who u want to run, we should all be able to vote for who we dont want to run in numerical order

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

fuck

i hate fundies as much as the next person but anything to keep honourable chairman rudd out of power you know

itszen

HSC
Not great at all. The new right-wing has now taken control. So much for moving to the centre for the Liberal Party. But since their moving to right-wing based even more ,their only going to isolate the young modern-minded voters with their spastic ideas and bullshit excuse again. I was hoping Malcolm Turnbull would change the Liberal Party. We'll miss him and the other Left-winged Liberal party members.

Bond/Catalyst

HSC
I think that Tony Abbott will have greater electoral success than people think. There is a vacuum in Australian politics for a credible, conservative alternative that is not backwards and extreme. Regardless of what left wingers may say, Abbott is neither backwards, (He is a Rhodes Scholar and has a double degree in law and economics) or extreme... he is simply conservative. He is the voice that will ignite the conservative, moral spirit in the average Australian voter, particularly those who think there is some need to keep the cavalcade of left wing "progress" in check. He is the people's voice against another tax in the form of an ETS, he is the voice supporting life, he is the voice that balances reason and spirituality, somthing that may you people on BOS forget that people in the real world do as well. He is likeable, he is popular, he is not a bureaucrat by nature and he will scare Rudd like you wont believe. Young people are not dumb either, and not all of the new voters are drawn to Rudd's "quasi-modern-with-the-times " appeal...and many, young and old, with half a brain are begging for an alternative that is working in the interests of the common person, rather than acting like a show pony on the world stage. People want action not symbolism. Rudd loves symbolism and acting like he is a leader (eg Apology, Kyoto and now Copenhagen), but Abbott is about getting the job done.

Lentern

HSC
Not great at all. The new right-wing has now taken control. So much for moving to the centre for the Liberal Party. But since their moving to right-wing based even more ,their only going to isolate the young modern-minded voters with their spastic ideas and bullshit excuse again. I was hoping Malcolm Turnbull would change the Liberal Party. We'll miss him and the other Left-winged Liberal party members.
Incredibly crude generalizations and oversimplifications.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)