moving out of ur family home (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i started thinkinig about moving and being on my own. and i think... im in no position to move out or have a desire to move out. i have dreams of moving out....

one would be to move to wollongong and study at UOW... i just love it down there and miss spending time there. its definately an unknown treasure!
but then again.. this is just pretty much a dream of mine.

but then again... reality check

coz when i put everthing into perspective, i need enough money to keep me comfortable e.g. to pay rent/bills/groceries. and i definately cant do it on my own...

and im the last child in my family, and my parents DEFINATELY dont want me to move out anytime soon. (Even though my eldest sister took her till she was 26 to move out). i dunno. im just lost.

im tryna help my friend find PERSPECTIVE. and make her realise how hard it is to move out on her own... with the exception of her paranoid bf visiting 24/7. and the bf is going to be paying for everything?? wtf. yeah.. im having a hard time trya get my friend to see things from my perspective and how things could go terribly wrong. what else can i possibly tell her??

point of thread - when are you moving out of your home and going to embrace the big bad world on your own? will you have help? do you have a plan?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i'll move out when i have the money and when i find a decent place near a station n such. and when my brother finds a job (which is hopefully soon!) and yeah i guess thats pretty much it

my plans thinking of just get out haha never come back (oh how i wish things could be so easy)

and no i dont think id have help coz my parents would be like nah thats it you've moved out yourself so dont even think about getting help from me :(
oh well..

HSC
N/A
i'll move out when i have the money and when i find a decent place near a station n such. and when my brother finds a job (which is hopefully soon!) and yeah i guess thats pretty much it

my plans thinking of just get out haha never come back (oh how i wish things could be so easy)

and no i dont think id have help coz my parents would be like nah thats it you've moved out yourself so dont even think about getting help from me :(
oh well..
awww.. that sucks. my parents gave both my sisters money when they left home to put it on a house

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
awww.. that sucks. my parents gave both my sisters money when they left home to put it on a house
lucky. but i dont know if that will ever happen to me. they might. but they keep saying i shouldnt move out or whatever coz we have a house and by the time they die itll be ours. well derrr, of course its our when you're dead but come on i dont wanna live with them till they die lol

HSC
N/A
now that i think about it... i own my grandma's house... wow.

coz her house was in her will to me and my two sisters, and both my sisters took out their share of the house to buy their own home.

and left all the deeds in my name now :D

I OWN A HOUSE YAY!

and someones living in it.. and i dont know if they have been paying rent =S

and another problem.. i cant get my hands on it till im 25. *shrugs* oh well.

my parents call it "my house" now

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I moved to Myocum... Just outside Byron Bay.

Worst move. The towns employment rates for new residents is close to 0%... And they don't tell you this anywhere unless you join the comunity centre.

I was living off centrelink for 8 months with no money to spare and eating vegemite sandwiches for two meals near the end of the fortnight. Parents helped a little but both were strapped for cash.

I moved back home.

Now with that experience, I'm moving into a share-house with a mate. That'll be so much easier to deal with considering there'll be people around to talk to, I'll be close to mum's place, living is cheaper in the town I'm going to and there is at least a small chance that I'll get a job in that area... Not just a big fat NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
now that i think about it... i own my grandma's house... wow.

coz her house was in her will to me and my two sisters, and both my sisters took out their share of the house to buy their own home.

and left all the deeds in my name now :D

I OWN A HOUSE YAY!

and someones living in it.. and i dont know if they have been paying rent =S

and another problem.. i cant get my hands on it till im 25. *shrugs* oh well.

my parents call it "my house" now
lucky you!! i dont have any grandparents so therefore i dont have a house. the house they had was like a govt house or something rather.

philphie

Banned
HSC
lucky. but i dont know if that will ever happen to me. they might. but they keep saying i shouldnt move out or whatever coz we have a house and by the time they die itll be ours. well derrr, of course its our when you're dead but come on i dont wanna live with them till they die lol
kill your parents

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I own a half of my mum's house, and that'll turn into a third when my sister is 18.

My third will be the under side of the house which I'm turning into a modern, self-contained area.

I'll move under there when it's done XD.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
I own a half of my mum's house, and that'll turn into a third when my sister is 18.

My third will be the under side of the house which I'm turning into a modern, self-contained area.

were you working when you moved out?

philphie

Banned
HSC
lucky you!! i dont have any grandparents so therefore i dont have a house. the house they had was like a govt house or something rather.
if you don't have grandparents, how do you have parents? and how do you have you?

philphie

Banned
HSC

lol i don't get how people can like own a third of a house or something. it's like me saying i own my room

philphie

Banned
HSC
so if your mum sells you get a third?

do you have implied rights to use your third to lease out?

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol do it without telling your mum. one day she's walking downstairs and sees some random and she's like "ARRGGGGHHHH" then she'll get the broomstick on him and the guy will be like "BLLLERRRGHHHHH" then she's like "WHOOOPPP WHOOOOP WHOOOP"

lol or even better, get a really old guy or someone with a wild beard and messy hair renting then after like a decade she'll be like "ARRRGGGHHH IAN I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET A AHIRCUT, A SHAVE AND TO SLEEP MORE. LOOK AT ALL THOSE INSOMNIAC WRINKLES!!!" then the old guy is like "CAN I HAVE SOME BEANS PLEASE??? BEANS??? CHEESEE??? CHEESE??? CHANGE??? CHANGE???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)