Why are Christians drunken fools? (2 Viewers)

HSC
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.(Leviticus 20:13 KJV) "

AHHH YES, another example of a fundamental atheist, who is too fucking dumb to realise that the Bible is METAPHORICAL!!!!!!!

HSC
yes ok i admit i am not putting much effort into trolling you because you are a christian it is not worth the effort because you believe that the dinosaurs because extinct 4000yrs ago in a flood
after deciphering your pathetic excuse for grammar: it is possible to be both religious and have scientific beliefs. This most certainly applies to me and a lot of other Christians who believe in evolution, forming of Earth etc.

Even the Catholics do, that is why the Vatican employ physicists and other scientific experts.

HSC
what is "they shall surely be put to death" a metaphor for?
it is not saying 'they must surely be put to death' is it? It is saying that they will most probably be put to death by other people. Which in that time, did happen because it was a sin to be adulterous.

HSC
wtf?? no, as a denomination/religion/watever, we do not pressure other people/religions to follow us. Neither are we as a religion prejudiced against other faiths, even non-faiths e.g atheists, as that is not the 'teachings of Jesus' and that everyone has to work together towards world peace, which was stated by Pope John XXIII in Vatican II council; he began the ecumenical movement of the Church and the rest of Christianity, other religions and the world.

HSC
what is your stance on abortion
my personal stance on abortion is that it is wrong if it was consentual sex and you were just an irresponsible idiot. However, in the case of rape, such as the nine year old girl in America by her stepfather, or if the mother's life is in danger, the baby is seriously disfigured/disabled as to the point of an extremely poor quality of life, i agree with abortion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)