Man beheads wife (1 Viewer)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Yes, in Islam, homosexuality is not permissible.

And Muslims don't "come" from God, they are the creation of God. You don't like Muslims, well that's you.

I'm Muslim, but I wont say I don't like non-Muslims. :)
aww we can't be friends then cus i like doing stuff to boys :(

Sadiah

HSC
well your families are nice then alright? ;)
Why thank you.

But just to correct you, my families are true Muslims, which is why they don't do such irrational shyt.

With respect to what Aamelie had posted, the people she was referring to are either Muslim by name or are just cruel and mean and evil and retarded and you name it.

Good and bad people exist everywhere, mate. You gotta live with it. :)

Aamelie

HSC
its actually inhumane torture first and then death. i mean, its absolutely appalling. i read about and they get bottles shoved up their ass. then they get whipped, and beatings for weeks. then they get properly fed so that they wouldn't pass out when they're being tortured. i'm sure i also read about this guy who was put on a stove top.

but hey, at least they get their own choice of death. i think, if my memory serves me right, they were allowed either: to be hanged, sliced by a sword, stoned, or thrown into a sack and tossed off a cliff somewhere.
yep. that's it alright (+1 rep)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
It's not because of the media.

One reason I don't like Islam: According to Sharia law homosexuality deserves a punishment of stoning to death. Muslims believe these laws, cause they came from God. Muslims are bad for believing this. I don't like Muslims. Just as I wouldn't like any non-Muslim homophobe.

There's worse stuff in Islam but that's probably enough for any rational person to be scared of the entire religion and most of the followers.
Almost all religions condemn homosexuality.

I'm not accusing ALL of them of that--and I never have. The only time we ever hear about them is when they do something bad or screw up--same as everyone else. Look let's just leave it at me not liking what SOME muslims have done. Comprende finito.
No stfu you're an Islamophobe, stop pretending you're not.

Sadiah

HSC
I'm not accusing ALL of them of that--and I never have. The only time we ever hear about them is when they do something bad or screw up--same as everyone else. Look let's just leave it at me not liking what SOME muslims have done. Comprende finito.
Sorry then.

But you said "they", and didn't specify, so obviously as a third person I would think you are referring to the whole race.

Similar to you, I don't like what some Muslims do either, and what these idiots do is not because of their religion, but because of serious stupidity and foolishness.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Oh so they treat their wives like shit; make them sit in the back seats of cars, arrange marriages between HIGHLY incompatible people, stone wives, daughters, sisters, mothers to death if they refuse sex or 'dishonor' a family in anyway even though it's stated its a last resort of continued adultery, force them to sell their bodies, both sex and organ wise for money and then severing their heads if they refuse to participate sex and have children because she's worried it will inherit a horrible disorder? And these piggish people get to go to heaven and have their way with 72 virgins when they die?

Was he on 'shrooms or something? Oh wait, I forgot, it's his religion. He gets away with all of this only to defile the holiest place of all by turning it into a common whorehouse for a bunch or murderers and terroists.
Sex, death and sacrifice. That's religion for ya :O/.
generalisation is an evil sin :mad1:

Aamelie

HSC
Almost all religions condemn homosexuality.

No stfu you're an Islamophobe, stop pretending you're not.
Oh yeah I'm realllyyyyyyyy prejuidiced against islams/muslims. Get your facts right babe :O). Although I guess I can kind of understand how you think I am, but I'm not and it's none of your business. So deal with it.

fafaFOOO

HSC
This whole thread is hilarious because the guy in the news article wasn't even Muslim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)