• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quitted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I used to do it but not now... it makes me feel guilty afterwards.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Typical male's false-interpretation.
ill make a slight adjustment to the statement

- any well adjusted, non sexually retarded female faps. most girls who say they dont are lying.

i think the typical male assumption is that most of them dont do it, or at least something more like 50%.. i was surprised to find out most girls i know do it, in fact i can i can only think of ONE person that actively claims she doesnt. this makes me assume she either has a disfigured vag or was abused as a child or got raepd.

Last edited:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
get it out of your system before year 12 otherwise you wont get past the half yearlies :uhoh:
mate it is the only thing you can do when procastinating at 4am, just hours before an exam. plus it keeps you awake

HSC
N/A
i would love to see the ratio of gender in this poll

coz i bet you quite a few girls have clicked yes.

now this would be a very interesting survey if it was analysed so all this debate about whether girls do it or not is solved.

but speaking from a girls pov, most if not all have tried it at one stage in their life.

we all have different perspectives. some girls are more sexual than others. it just comes down to the individual and what theyr comfortable with.

but what i dont get... is why some guys choose to deny that they masturbate. like honestly, all guys masturbate. if you ddnt it would be just..... out of the normal. no one will think different of you if you masturbate or not, but dont make up bullshit over the top just to cover the fact that you do.

boganxcore

HSC
i would love to see the ratio of gender in this poll

coz i bet you quite a few girls have clicked yes.

now this would be a very interesting survey if it was analysed so all this debate about whether girls do it or not is solved.

but speaking from a girls pov, most if not all have tried it at one stage in their life.

we all have different perspectives. some girls are more sexual than others. it just comes down to the individual and what theyr comfortable with.

but what i dont get... is why some guys choose to deny that they masturbate. like honestly, all guys masturbate. if you ddnt it would be just..... out of the normal. no one will think different of you if you masturbate or not, but dont make up bullshit over the top just to cover the fact that you do.
you masturbate don't you

thinking about tongans fingerbanging you in public toilets

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
no its not =/ its a public toilet. who does that man.

come on minh. stick to my side of the story yeh :tongue:
public toilets are such a turn on

i mean, the smell of dried up piss on the walls... the remnants of human faeces on the toilet bowls... and the overall atmosphere.... -drools-

fuck i juts had teeny tiny orgasm

Last edited:
HSC
public toilets are such a turn on

i mean, the smell of dried up piss on the walls... the remnants of human faeces on the toilet bowls... and the overall atmosphere.... -drools-

fuck i juts had teeny tiny orgasm
Go to your room young man!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)