grr (5 Viewers)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
but whatever, i shouldn't have done it and i feel horrible for doing it but there is nothing i can do.
you could stop being such a raggety whore, pretending that your slutty actions weren't your fault

what a skank. take your gaping vag elsewhere.

Smokee

HSC
you could stop being such a raggety whore, pretending that your slutty actions weren't your fault

what a skank. take your gaping vag elsewhere.
I know its my fault okay, where did I try and say it wasn't?

And in this post I've basically said I've kissed two guys, hardly worthy of the label 'slut' or 'gaping vag' so how about you shut the fuck up.

HSC
Uni Grad
I know its my fault okay, where did I try and say it wasn't?

And in this post I've basically said I've kissed two guys, hardly worthy of the label 'slut' or 'gaping vag' so how about you shut the fuck up.
you're a slut with a gaping vag

Smokee

HSC
"I don't know what I did wrong, all I did was hook up with his bestfriend in front of him, now he doesn't want anything to do with me"
Um, is that supposed to have been what happened? Because obviously you haven't read my original post.

Ffs, we were allowed to hook up with other people, thats what we agreed the only reason why he is angry at me was because it was in front of him which was by accident.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
I don't know what I did wrong

Ffs, we were allowed to hook up with other people, thats what we agreed the only reason why he is angry at me was because it was in front of him which was by accident.
sounds to me as if he thought you were both serious, you told him to get back and then you hooked up some some random guy. he feels BETRAYED by your enormous gaping vag00

boganxcore

HSC
if you like some guy why would you go and kiss other boys?

dont do it, simple as that

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
how many penises can your gaping vag take at once OP?

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I hate relationships so I was about iffy but then I decided I really wanted to be with him. Except I fucked it up because I hooked up with someone else in front of him so he now doesn't want a bar of me, fair enough.

He CLEARLY doesn't want me, so why do I keep trying.

I only ask this because when I get drunk and see him I just lose it and make a fool of myself in trying to talk to him and making him jealous. WTF.

I just want to forget about everything, but i can't.

What can i do?
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TIME!

Relationships hate you too so don't bother.

Most of the time when people you like hook up with other people than it usually means they're not interested. He probably doesnt want a bar of you because like 40 guys already put their BARS IN YOU.

Stop trying.

If you want to make him jealous do what you do best i.e. act like a slut. It worked the first time.

To forget everything put alcohol down your throat at the same rate you put dick down your throat.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
it is fairly fucking obvious but i didnt mean to.
I went out, he said he wasn't going to be there, i hooked up with someone and he happened to see because he turned up.

but whatever, i shouldn't have done it and i feel horrible for doing it but there is nothing i can do.
so you're a deceitful slut too.

ilikebeeef

HSC
Last year I met this guy and we became pretty close. About a month ago everything was going great, he wanted to be my boyfriend and I wanted the same except I chickened. I hate relationships so I was about iffy but then I decided I really wanted to be with him. Except I fucked it up because I hooked up with someone else in front of him so he now doesn't want a bar of me, fair enough.

But for some reason I just can't let go of it. He is just a boy so why the fuck do I care so much? Its been almost a month and I still dwell on it. He CLEARLY doesn't want me, so why do I keep trying.

I only ask this because when I get drunk and see him I just lose it and make a fool of myself in trying to talk to him and making him jealous. WTF.

I just want to forget about everything, but i can't.

What can i do?
Talk to your parents about it? Most of the issues in this forum can be addressed this way.

EDIT: No wonder people get annoyed.

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
what if your parents are MEGA christians who hate gays and you're gay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)