Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Thanks :D Although the educational merit of the chem tutes could be debated after a half-semester of them with chris ling...

Also just realised I have no jumpers to wear to work :/ All I have are hoodies, and no pants that didn't come with a suit. I really need to go out and get some
sounds like a good excuse to go shopping with aeriff!

are jeans suitable? and get a nice woollen round neck jumper imo :)

jet

Banned
HSC
sounds like a good excuse to go shopping with aeriff!

are jeans suitable? and get a nice woollen round neck jumper imo :)
Hahahah nah rawriff cancelled our lunchy thing because he thinks I should study. Gonna meet mum because she is the best at helping me decide things since I am horrible at choosing.

Thinking tomorrow will wear what i wore to that ceremony and substitute the shoes with converse y/y?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Hahahah nah rawriff cancelled our lunchy thing because he thinks I should study. Gonna meet mum because she is the best at helping me decide things since I am horrible at choosing.

Thinking tomorrow will wear what i wore to that ceremony and substitute the shoes with converse y/y?
:uhhuh:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
For what? :/
you should keep answering my silly questions on tumblr :eek:

to be done today:
5x lecture summary notes for psych
2x lectures notes for stats

approx 7/8 hours work there. though i spent the morning playing with play dough so feel like i deserve a break blah

jet

Banned
HSC
you should keep answering my silly questions on tumblr :eek:

to be done today:
5x lecture summary notes for psych
2x lectures notes for stats

approx 7/8 hours work there. though i spent the morning playing with play dough so feel like i deserve a break blah
Did you make awesome scones?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
wow
so much to study for psyc1001 and econ1001
so little time

does anyone know where we can find out the textbook readings for each lecture/tute for psych1001?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
wow
so much to study for psyc1001 and econ1001
so little time

does anyone know where we can find out the textbook readings for each lecture/tute for psych1001?
tutes aren't examinable. for the lectures, it should be at the end of the lecture (last slide maybe?)

otherwise, there are chapters in weiten that correspond to the lecture topics rather well, so just read everything in it.

jet

Banned
HSC
of course :) traditional, chocolate and cheese/tomato

you should've come over, it was an open invitation and i had a few people around
I hope you are keeping some for me!!! Or like make some as exam procrastination next weekend for our lunch.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I hope you are keeping some for me!!! Or like make some as exam procrastination next weekend for our lunch.
scones are best warm imo. you/aeriff should come over and i'll bake them and an authoritarian power can deem you two to be wonderful and adelaide a good idea after all. y/y?

jet

Banned
HSC
scones are best warm imo. you/aeriff should come over and i'll bake them and an authoritarian power can deem you two to be wonderful and adelaide a good idea after all. y/y?
I am not coming to adelaide so that does not worry me :p But give me free food and I'll do anything!

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I am not coming to adelaide so that does not worry me :p But give me free food and I'll do anything!
i don't want her getting all rawr and intimidating on him so having two of you there would be better (and it's good for my ego to have more people say my food is great) :eek:

jet

Banned
HSC
Hey I'm on the phone number list!!! Also I am amazing nice and well behaved and just tell her I don't go out and you'll be golden.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
okok. 21st is scone day. i shall bring scones and jam and (cream would be ok in this weather, yes?) and if that fails, savoury scones will be happening.

scone meat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)