is it right to judge a chick by her looks? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i've withdrawn my hate for shadowdude and have now converted it to love for the entertainment he provides

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But I'm not laughing <_<

Ah well, if so - he's making me feel bad and therefore garners displeasure from me.

Herbert Braun

Banned
HSC
fuk me missus wnt b makin me no sammiches fo lyk a week she in court fo armed theif or sum shit wat to do ????

annagurl

HSC
N/A
1. wat? Of course I'm good looking - because if I wasn't - when I leave my house, everyone would duck for cover. So... yes, it's not my strength, no girl would rate me 10, I will debate you on no girl rating me above average (because if I get a girlfriend, or when I get a girlfriend - by definition I'm going to have to be above average in the looks department anyway) - but you're underestimating my awesomeness. Besides, you haven't even seen me in person <_<
notsureifsrs.

Herbert Braun

Banned
HSC
u ppl sound lyk dem fukin skool kids showin eachodda dere dicks n comparing lyk hey luke me cocks bigger den urs n lukes all man y u gotta compare fo? dis doesnt leave the shitters m8 gotta put on a cool kids show in public

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
u ppl sound lyk dem fukin skool kids showin eachodda dere dicks n comparing lyk hey luke me cocks bigger den urs n lukes all man y u gotta compare fo? dis doesnt leave the shitters m8 gotta put on a cool kids show in public
all the cool kids have big cocks m8

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I lol'ed :rotfl:
Quote when I said that then. I'm not in denial, you are :/
I've accepted that i'm not above average in appearance, you should too. Thinking you look better than you actually do isn't going to do anything than make you look cocky. Seriously, i'm not trying to be mean... but you've got to understand that you're not above average in appearance.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
annagurl and shadowdude when u guys get married dont make babies or else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)