taking drugs for the hsc, psychostimulants/nootropics (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Write about an english student worrying about their creative component of their HSC exam, so they take majik mushr00ms and other hallucinogenic drugs to help him write more "creatively". Then if you start writing cohesively, it'd be in the context of the story and you're all goooooood.

klubblik

HSC
Got on Ritalin for my half yearly's and it was like me and that test paper were the only thing in the universe. Wrote like 6 pages for a 45 Min essay and got above 90, probably would have done just as well without it but it keeps you concentrated like nothing else.
Wouldnt recommend anything other than things that aid concentration ands defs no shabs :) also probably wouldnt do it for the hsc, studying will help more

Skyzor

HSC
This is what i use...

English = Magic mushrooms
Economics and Maths = Steroids
Ancient and Modern history = Cocaine
Legal Studies = Ecstasy

Whats your drug cocktail guys?

HSC
Uni Grad
i actually know someone who smoked marijuana during their half yearlies, i don't think it worked well though lol

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Is there anything you can take to stop you from getting nervous as fuck?

HSC
Uni Grad
Got on Ritalin for my half yearly's and it was like me and that test paper were the only thing in the universe. Wrote like 6 pages for a 45 Min essay and got above 90, probably would have done just as well without it but it keeps you concentrated like nothing else.
Wouldnt recommend anything other than things that aid concentration ands defs no shabs :) also probably wouldnt do it for the hsc, studying will help more
thanks

HSC
Uni Grad
oh shit just realised this could've really helped with umat, especially section 3

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Where can you get Ritalin????????

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
Haha, my English teacher actually recommended, indirectly (I guess), that we should take a shot of vodka before an exam. He used to be a pretty good competition shooter or something, and one of his team members was a doctor who came to the conclusion that one shot of vodka was enough to settle the nerves, slow the heartbeat/breathing or whatever, and make for more accurate shooting.

He's a great teacher.

HSC
N/A
I think I could pass as someone with ADHD- when i'm high on sugar (or so i've been told by countless people)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)