CSSA Chemistry (2 Viewers)

imZerroo

HSC
HAHAAHA
You're a woman... I don't think you understand this. I am a guy and I don't cry about pointless shit like that.
Go back to the kitchen.
Make me a sandwich.
Iron my clothes.
Then I will consider your perspectives whilst you get me a beer from the fridge.
we have a class of 10 for ext. 1 and 9 of them are chicks with me being the only guy.
and 4 of em do ext. 2.
girls are takin' over at our school and i dont like it.

gaugau1

HSC
Our teacher said cssa Chem is to easy so she is giving independent -.- u guys don't need to complain about. And riproot if u continue like u are ur going to end up as a lonely desperate bastard.

yangyangwu1023

Premium Member
HSC
FUCKKKKK.. SO SCREWED FOR CHEMISTRY..

I'M CRAMMING EVERYTHING IN TONIGHT :( any tips??

mangoz

HSC
FUCKKKKK.. SO SCREWED FOR CHEMISTRY..

I'M CRAMMING EVERYTHING IN TONIGHT :( any tips??
Get your syllabus out, look at each dot point and write short notes on the syllabus on that dot point. Remember to structure your answer correctly like Evaluate -> You can start off with an intro, you don't have to. Give advantages and then disadvantages and then a judgement at the end. Remember to READ THE FREAKING QUESTION, underline key words in short answers that can mean a lot such as "equation(s)" means you write 2 equations not one. Keep an eye out for those things. Last and the bit that I'm most weak in...practice your calculations :)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
im screwed for my chem trial too.
i only have tonight, whole of tomorrow, whole weekend and monday to prepare for it....

mangoz

HSC
Guys.. chem is easy as fuck.
In the end it all comes down to preference / liking / if you can understand the concepts. Imo one of the harder things in chemistry is about laying the work out properly in the exams. I basically know everything but my uni friend tutor still criticises how i lay my work out which loses me a lot of marks. I'm sure you find other subjects difficult though in the end. If not, then your goal should be 99 +

mangoz

HSC
just about to type that. but seriously chems easy, i dunno what you guys are all going on about. judging from the 2004-2009 cssa papers they're not that hard
Are you trolling? Unless I'm mistaken but your signature has no chemistry in sight.

RANK 1

HSC
the 'oh the irony' and typing perfect english whilst doing esl should of already given it away

RANK 1

HSC
Nah it's ok. My mind reading skills are lacking since I couldn't mind read the fact you did chemistry even though your signature states you didn't. :/ oh well
and its your deduction skills not mind reading, theres a difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)