Can someone tell me how to get rid of this virus? (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Try this first: Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup. Tick everything and delete.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
In the right-hand corner, there is a square or circle and hover your mouse over it. If it says 'Network etc and internet access' then you're connected and if it says 'limited connectivity' then you aren't.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
In the right-hand corner, there is a square or circle and hover your mouse over it. If it says 'Network etc and internet access' then you're connected and if it says 'limited connectivity' then you aren't.
If it says that right click and press diagnose problem

michaeljennings

HSC
Oh thats all it means? then its via ethernet but yeah it says theres no connectivity

Excuse my stupidity

Omnipotence i tried that thing you said so should i delete everything?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes.

Okay, also behind the modem check which wire connects to your pc. Then look at the front of it to see if the corresponding port/square is light up or flashing.

michaeljennings

HSC
i did click diagnose problem and it says it cant fix it please contact your administrator blah blah

powlmao

Banned
HSC
If you connect wireless (Without cables) right click at the bottom right corner your internet icon, click Diagnose problem and it should fix it

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Turn off your computer and turn it back on.

Do the same with you internet modern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)