My Yearlies start tomorrow...nrggggg (1 Viewer)

Bloodstriker

HSC
Spi, what kind of questions are in the physics exam? How stuff works, history? etc. etc

Who did the independent 2u paper? what do you think you guys got? I fked up, maybe only 85+

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Spi, what kind of questions are in the physics exam? How stuff works, history? etc. etc

Who did the independent 2u paper? what do you think you guys got? I fked up, maybe only 85+
It was a short examination as with most Physics examinations. You will finish earlier than you think. The main focus was electrical energy in the home. However, I will not give too much away. Just learn your content well.

Ms106

Complexity
HSC
First day of yearlys today, had English, thought I did pretty well. Stuffed up the essay on Othello a bit though.
Maths tomorrow, shall be pretty easy I'd say.

M

michaelcrosby

Here's my all the luck in the world wishes and all the best to you!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
My first two are out of the way
English:
Better than expected
Chem:
Worse than expected

I suppose it levels out? In a way, though I think the badness of chem outweighs the slight good of english.

Deep Blue

HSC
Only have Chem exam left tomorrow and I have completed all of my exams for prelim. Extension english was the hardest.

HSC
Uni Grad
I got two exam results back. 70% in SORII which I am happy about cause I didn't study. But one stupid git in my class got 25%, he didn't try hard because he wants to drop the subject. If my teacher (the teacher is really nice) was one of those strict teachers, then the guy who got 25% would be down to the Head of Curriculm's office and would get 0% for non-serious attempt. Then I got 48% in Modern History, which I didn't care cause I'm dropping it and I didn't learn much because half the stuff that was in the exam, we didn't do much on or nothing at all. But we are getting scaled up in Modern History. So tad but happy. Waiting for English Standard, Art, Drama, and Japanese Continuers Exams results.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Wow that's harsh a not serious attempt for 25%, my school never gives them out even when I know someone got half a mark.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol even without studying people should at least still manage 50%.

Basically finished my yearlies!!! :D

HSC
About non-serious attempts some girl got 2/35 in MX1 (not for prelims) and she's still in the course...

Finished Japanese, Eco, English already. Japanese was easier than expected, but JTAN always seems to put ambiguous questions. Anyway English was good - very generic questions for the essays and a relatively easy reading task.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
About non-serious attempts some girl got 2/35 in MX1 (not for prelims) and she's still in the course...

Finished Japanese, Eco, English already. Japanese was easier than expected, but JTAN always seems to put ambiguous questions. Anyway English was good - very generic questions for the essays and a relatively easy reading task.
She could be legitimately stupid.

HSC
She is. She's slept in 99% of physics lessons. Once she woke up and answered questions and everyone was amazed!

Kowther

HSC
goood luck! Our Year 10 yearlies / trials started Monday... They've been quite alright so far actually.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^haha I miss Yr 10 trials.

I've done most of my exams now...5 down, two to go.

Economics was death. I finished 40 minutes early and had NOTHING to add to my essays, which were pitifully short.
Modern History, finished half an hour early, even though my essay was pretty long.

HSC
Lastly, physics tomorrow. I don't know anything because the teacher is absolute crap!

Will probably get tutor for physics!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Lastly, physics tomorrow. I don't know anything because the teacher is absolute crap!

Will probably get tutor for physics!
You should never blame a teacher. Responsibility lies with you young warlock. It's not too late. You still have time, dedicate yourself tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)