Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (1 Viewer)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I only watched that today. It was pretty good, but not great. The ones where all 3 of them are there (Jack Sparrow, I just had sex, I'm on a boat and Jizz in my Pants) are amazing. The ones with just that one guy like Dick in a Box and I'm The Boss usually fall short, in my opinion.
Completely accurate.

onur91

HSC
N/A
I only watched that today. It was pretty good, but not great. The ones where all 3 of them are there (Jack Sparrow, I just had sex, I'm on a boat and Jizz in my Pants) are amazing. The ones with just that one guy like Dick in a Box and I'm The Boss usually fall short, in my opinion.
True. Jizz in My Pants will always be the best one.
Like A Boss is still my second favourite though, even if it is just Andy Samberg.

Also, have you seen their movie, Hot Rod? good stuff.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I saw Andy Samberg in I Love You, Man and he was pretty funny in that. I hadn't heard of that movie, but will try and see it now.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Yeah that movie was good, always reminds me of this

Definitely check it out, typical funny stuff from those guys.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
True. Jizz in My Pants will always be the best one.
Like A Boss is still my second favourite though, even if it is just Andy Samberg.

Also, have you seen their movie, Hot Rod? good stuff.
I thought Seth Rogen's reaction at the end of Like a Boss was hilarious.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well anyway to be on topic, I don't want to have my first time with a non-virgin because it'll be embarassing.

I want it to be a special time for both of us.

Frankly though, the thought of making her bleed makes me nervous and go 'oh god i dont want to do this'
So sinophile thinks: fear of blood outweighs awesomeness of sex.

not sure if srs

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So, it doesn't hurt you. Who cares? It becomes enjoyable for them towards the end, fuck.

themanman

HSC
N/A
Well, while I think it'd be swell for me to stay a virgin until marriage - I don't think I'll have that choice. To me, that choice will be up to the first girl who thinks taking my pants off is a good idea. I, of course, will be in too much shock to protest or say anything.

Ergo, not up to me.

More seriously, in the words of Alex Trebek in response to your "I'm a virgin because I want my first time to be with the woman of my dreams.", I say: "Good for you!"

To your question, is it respectable? Sure. Will women respect it? Sure. Though I think you probably should know that the girl you end up marrying - unless she's like... part of some hardcore Christian fundamentalist group or Islamic group or whatever - will probably not be a virgin.

Or so I'm told.
*** staying a virgin 'til death ***

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
I'd prefer a guy to not be a virgin. (inb4 whore comments)
The main reason I and most of my friends (girls) have remained virgins until now was because we wanted to wait till uni where (hopefully) the guys are trained up, avoiding any terrible/awkward sex experiences.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
why would anyone call you a whore because you don't want to be with a virgin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)