Cheating (1 Viewer)

Please28

HSC
Hi,
Has anyone successfully cheated on any of the exams yet?
I am so tempted to try it but I don't want to get busted.
If you have done it, how did you get away with it?
:cool2:

Neologism

HSC
Don't cheat. It's stupid.
I'm with suling... Cheating is wrong and definitely would not be worth it. For one you could risk getting zero or an even worse penalty and secondly, would you really feel happy with yourself if you got a good mark because of cheating? I think you would feel guilty and like you don't deserve it. Maybe that's just me - but I don't see the glory in holding a high mark that someone much more worthy could have been given and would really value it for the rest of their life. I think if anyone cheats, they are going to live the rest of their life as a cheater...

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
You are close to the finish line - is it worth risking zero at this stage?

jessxxxr

HSC
you're so stupid if you wanna cheat.
i went into my tourism exam with 'remember calculator' written on the top of my hand and i was just freaking out that the supervisors would see and think i was trying to cheat haha, imagine how stressed out you would be actually trying to cheat, it would definitely mess up your performance. definitely not worth it

packwolf

HSC
i used my x-ray vision to read the paper before the 5 mins reading time started. even though super powers aren't on the restricted equipment list i still feel bad :(

Jongnie

HSC
i've cheated :) , when they check to see if the booklets are printed (all pages are there) i look @ the questions ! 2-3 minutes more reading time as an adv student WOOO (they check adv first ;D:D:D:D)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What is wrong with this cohort, seems obsessed with cheating.

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A
What is wrong with this cohort, seems obsessed with cheating.
You're judging a whole cohort based on what, 10 seemingly desperate people on this forum?

OP, don't cheat. /thread.

Last edited:

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
i used my x-ray vision to read the paper before the 5 mins reading time started. even though super powers aren't on the restricted equipment list i still feel bad :(
Yeah, I always press the front paper flat so I can read the questions on the first page before we start. :/
I can help myself, it doesn't help much anyways.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You're judging a whole cohort based on what, 10 seemingly people on this forum?
sadly, yeah :p

But it's odd though, so many people who are posting about cheating, wanting to cheat, etc...

D94

HSC
N/A
sadly, yeah :p

But it's odd though, so many people who are posting about cheating, wanting to cheat, etc...
Yeah, I do see what you mean though. But the cheating rate has been fairly static over the past years, I don't think this year is any more special :p

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I do see what you mean though. But the cheating rate has been fairly static over the past years, I don't think this year is any more special :p
haha, could be, comparing this year to the past few years on this forum, yeah this year seems special.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
i've cheated for english, i wrote down my essays in point on my thighs then I went into the toilet after 1 hour and checked it ;)

michaeljennings

HSC
year 11 yearly looooooooooooooooooooooooool
please dont think im a dirty scum who cheats in every test :(
hahahaha nah its alright no judgement from me. Ive never tried cheating before cos I usually sweat like crazy whenever I know I shouldnt be doing something.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I've always wondered: What can/would BoS do if you're stupid enough to tattoo yourself with course content?
e.g. you get maths/science formulas tattooed to your forearm or hand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)