I kissed a girl (and I would've liked it, except... (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
were you drunk?
lolwat. no.

this thread
is a testament of how bad you are
:cry:

why would you say that? =(

thats awkward. it wasn't even an exchange of desire, i.e. meaningless. </3
To her, perhaps. To me, it was the realisation that I could do anything. On that train ride home after (and at times at the night)... I had never felt more personally fulfilled, feeling that my life was actually worth something and... yeah and all that stuff.

And since I felt I could do anything, since then, I've made a note to do things I haven't done before - like... composing music and recently, baking a cake. (will try tomorrow)

smartalec

HSC
And since I felt I could do anything, since then, I've made a note to do things I haven't done before - like... composing music and recently, baking a cake. (will try tomorrow)
she was drunk. she didn't know what she was doing.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm just exemplifying that drunk hook ups are meaningless. poor kid. feels bad man.
They are not meaningless. In the sense of a relationship, perhaps - but they are meaningful in empowering those who felt that such things were a distant time away, to light a fire under them to spark the best in them, to drive them to higher heights, to greater achievements and hopefully ending up being a happier, more fulfilled person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)