• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Got ~98% for my 3U yearly (lost one mark for expanding the difference of cubes incorrectly, urgh)

It wasn't a really difficult test anyway, so I would expect quite a number of people getting full marks.

Missed out on 100 for both 2U and 3U by one mark each, oh well. I'm relatively happy :)
insane. just... too good....

2U test was pretty good today... didn't have any stunners like last time (skipped a 3 marker last time for 2U test which caused me to get 49/53) so managed to get everything..

now all comes down to silly mistakes or careless algebra...

Test is out of 90 so aiming for 90% above like usual... so 81/90+ (give room for errors)

Should get that with ease.... hopefully...

deswa1

HSC
insane. just... too good....

2U test was pretty good today... didn't have any stunners like last time (skipped a 3 marker last time for 2U test which caused me to get 49/53) so managed to get everything..

now all comes down to silly mistakes or careless algebra...

Test is out of 90 so aiming for 90% above like usual... so 81/90+ (give room for errors)

Should get that with ease.... hopefully...
Yeah you'll get 90% easily imo. Why not go for 100? In 2U, that's highly possible- if you don't know you made any errors that I doubt you'll make more than 4 sillies all up so I'd estimate 86+... Congrats.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Just goes to show how bad her year is at maths if she can get 2nd.
fk u

I hope so. That's if I also get good marks in my other exams.

Fuark. OMG- congrats :)

I'm so proud

Congratulations, you have done team BoS proud. See, I was right, you are better at maths then you think.
Hehe yeah :) Only 6 people passed and the 6 people who passed only passed by a few marks. The lowest mark was a 3 and the highest was 64. I'm pretty happy haha. This is probably the first exam that I got good marks in out of all the exams that i've done this year LOL

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Guys, is the school allowed to have start off with 2 classes for MX2 (48 people), when:

a) There are 4 qualified MX2 teachers, same as previous years.
b) The past 2 cohorts have started off with approximately 80 (2012) and 100 (2011) people doing MX2.
c) The current 2012 cohort, even after people dropping to MX1, has 60 people.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah you'll get 90% easily imo. Why not go for 100? In 2U, that's highly possible- if you don't know you made any errors that I doubt you'll make more than 4 sillies all up so I'd estimate 86+... Congrats.
85/90+ would be nice but I'm usually happy with 90%+ in almost everything so yeah. Though tomorrow is physics, the bane of my existence and my flaw :( going to make Dr V disappointed for sure. Most of us (people in his 2 classes) will disappoint Dr V. I'd think. Idk how I can cram everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)