Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The p00n thread

Next test is next week

I will never beat her.

She's a ruse chick ffs
You will never beat her if you don't work hard.

You don't need to believe that you can beat her. (even though 99% of BoSers say belief will get you there)

You just need to ''do it'' (i.e. study hard and just do the exam..)

And so what if she's from Ruse? A good friend of mine in tutor is from a comprehensive school (worse than your school, much worse) and is able to beat Sydney Girls (the most dominant school overall in my tutor) and a Ruse chick in topic tests at times.

Work hard. Even if you don't beat her, you won't be disappointed. (refer to my sig about expecting the worst)
But if you do beat her.... you can do some fist-pumping.

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A

You don't need to believe that you can beat her. (even though 99% of BoSers say belief will get you there)

And so what if she's from Ruse? A good friend of mine in tutor is from a comprehensive school (worse than your school, much worse) and is able to beat Sydney Girls (the most dominant school overall in my tutor) and a Ruse chick in topic tests at times.

Work hard. Even if you don't beat her, you won't be disappointed. (refer to my sig about expecting the worst)
Basically this. You've got nothing to lose trying to beat her but so much to gain - just because she's from a high-ranked school doesn't mean she's impossible to beat.

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Yeah no

Basically this. You've got nothing to lose trying to beat her but so much to gain - just because she's from a high-ranked school doesn't mean she's impossible to beat.
Yes it is because she's smart as hell and i'm like not smart el oh el

Oh well.

enoilgam

HSC

Yeah no

Oh well.
I have a serious question for you, what is it you want from your education? You seem to be quite motivated and I think you have a decent work ethic, but I get the impression that you dont have much of a long term goal.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC

Yeah no

Oh well.
In my opinion, school is far away enough from the real world, to not think realistically and have it come true. School isnt real life so its better to aim for the stars while you can.

Fawun

Queen
HSC

I have a serious question for you, what is it you want from your education? You seem to be quite motivated and I think you have a decent work ethic, but I get the impression that you dont have much of a long term goal.
I don't know... all i know is that if I don't study, i will end up on the streets AND I want a good future lol and that is the only reason as to why I study.

In my opinion, school is far away enough from the real world, to not think realistically and have it come true. School isnt real life so its better to aim for the stars while you can.
What do you mean?

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC

I don't know... all i know is that if I don't study, i will end up on the streets AND I want a good future lol and that is the only reason as to why I study.

What do you mean?
I mean that school is unrealistic enough for you to be able to think 'unrealistically' and succeed.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC

unrealistically?
Fawun thinks she cant beat a Ruse girl, she thinks its unrealistic, therefore in an unrealistic world, its best to think unrealistically, and hence think to be able to beat the Ruse girl.
Im just putting this to perspective however, if Fawun thinks its unrealistic then that is the rebuttal, that it doesnt matter if its unrealistic.
In reality its all just placebo

enoilgam

HSC
Why beat the Ruse girl though - she should focus on self-improvement as opposed to beating others I reckon.

deswa1

HSC
Why beat the Ruse girl though - she should focus on self-improvement as opposed to beating others I reckon.
This so much. Honestly, with school and everything else in life, there is always someone out there who is better than you. Someone who understands everything more intuitively or someone who is faster or someone who is more eloquent. If you spend ages thinking about beating everyone else, in the end there will only be disappointment when you realise, like everyone else, that you can't beat everyone.

Having said this, I know what I said sounds really wishy washy and this Ruse chick sounds like a bitch so I legit hope you smash her. Get some self belief and some effort and you stand a chance- make team BOS proud. Just don't let your sense of achievement be driven by the performance of others. I would seriously attribute so many of my good marks to this- I just do my best in the test and don't worry about others and the results and ranks will come.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
This so much. Honestly, with school and everything else in life, there is always someone out there who is better than you. Someone who understands everything more intuitively or someone who is faster or someone who is more eloquent. If you spend ages thinking about beating everyone else, in the end there will only be disappointment when you realise, like everyone else, that you can't beat everyone.

Having said this, I know what I said sounds really wishy washy and this Ruse chick sounds like a bitch so I legit hope you smash her. Get some self belief and some effort and you stand a chance- make team BOS proud. Just don't let your sense of achievement be driven by the performance of others. I would seriously attribute so many of my good marks to this- I just do my best in the test and don't worry about others and the results and ranks will come.
excellent post

Fawun

Queen
HSC

That is the only reason as to why I want to beat this Ruse chick. She would not help me at all in class and would talk shit about other schools like how she did to NSG today. Otherwise I wouldn't care. I've been beaten many times it's just that I want to beat people who are either a) brag about their marks b) extremely competitive c) think they're better than everyone. Besides that, i'd have no reason as to why I would want to beat someone.

deswa1

HSC
That is the only reason as to why I want to beat this Ruse chick. She would not help me at all in class and would talk shit about other schools like how she did to NSG today. Otherwise I wouldn't care. I've been beaten many times it's just that I want to beat people who are either a) brag about their marks b) extremely competitive c) think they're better than everyone. Besides that, i'd have no reason as to why I would want to beat someone.
YES. I love demolishing every single person who acts like they are the best and take so much pleasure in doing so (I'm a terrible person...). Honestly, I so hope you smash her. What I'm trying to say though is that don't be depressed if you don't because honestly, she goes to Ruse and she must be pretty smart. At least though, you can tell yourself that she's a bitch and you're a better person lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)