Trial Discussion Thread. (3 Viewers)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Memorize the quotes + techniques in each paragraph, and the theme/idea you're discussing.
On the day, you will ultimately need to change your wording of your sentences to answer the question, but maintain the quotes and techniques that you'll be using.
Problem is - I even forget some of the quotes/techniques (like especially the longer ones).

Happened to me during Belonging Essay - was going fine for 3/4 of the essay then forgot a bunch of my quotes/techniques for one of my texts.

If it is tomorrow (assuming) i would just learn the key points (quotes, techniques and links) and adapt it to the question.
Yeah its tomorrow.

Also guise, tell me if my plan of attack is alright:

Frankenrunner - 40 mins
Intro - 3 mins
B1 - Theme 1 FR - 9 mins
B2 - Theme 1 BR - 9 mins
B3 - Theme 2 FR - 9 mins
B4 - Theme 2 BR - 9 mins
Conclusion - 1 min

Hamlet - 40 mins
Intro - 3 mins
(I have 4 body paragraphs prepared but ultimately might only use 3)
9 mins per paragraph if all 4 are used.
12 mins per paragraph if 3 are used. [extra time = used to answer question better I guess]
Conclusion - 1 min

The Justice Game - 40 mins [pretty sure - it's going to be 1 related according to teacher]
Intro - 3 mins
Case 1 - 12 mins
Case 2 - 12 mins
Related 1 - 12 mins
Conclusion - 1 min.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Am I just retarded or is 4 hours to memorize two paragraphs (300 words) too much?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Problem is - I even forget some of the quotes/techniques (like especially the longer ones).

Happened to me during Belonging Essay - was going fine for 3/4 of the essay then forgot a bunch of my quotes/techniques for one of my texts.

Yeah its tomorrow.

Also guise, tell me if my plan of attack is alright:

Frankenrunner - 40 mins
Intro - 3 mins
B1 - Theme 1 FR - 9 mins
B2 - Theme 1 BR - 9 mins
B3 - Theme 2 FR - 9 mins
B4 - Theme 2 BR - 9 mins
Conclusion - 1 min

Hamlet - 40 mins
Intro - 3 mins
(I have 4 body paragraphs prepared but ultimately might only use 3)
9 mins per paragraph if all 4 are used.
12 mins per paragraph if 3 are used. [extra time = used to answer question better I guess]
Conclusion - 1 min

The Justice Game - 40 mins [pretty sure - it's going to be 1 related according to teacher]
Intro - 3 mins
Case 1 - 12 mins
Case 2 - 12 mins
Related 1 - 12 mins
Conclusion - 1 min.
When I try to memorize something and it doesn't work, what I do is I tend write it a few times till I can remember it off by heart then take a 20-25 min procrastination break then try to write it again without looking back at my notes.

I think once you begin to dwell on it, it wont stick in your head lol

Your plan looks good, but make sure you don't run out of time - if you forget certain sections just make it up on the go and hope for the best lol

Last edited:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
not even kidding

I memorized my skrzynecki and creative by writing it out two times - I knew it off by heart after that

probably because I was working on them for a good week + so I already knew them as I was typing etc

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
not even kidding

I memorized my skrzynecki and creative by writing it out two times - I knew it off by heart after that

probably because I was working on them for a good week + so I already knew them as I was typing etc
I only looked over my creative for 10-15 mins the night before because I had already known it off by heart since the half yearlys lol
The essay though... I only memorized quotes/techniques and themes and made it up on the spot :D

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I only looked over my creative for 10-15 mins the night before because I had already known it off by heart since the half yearlys lol
The essay though... I only memorized quotes/techniques and themes and made it up on the spot :D
Shut up and take my money...And give me your brain :(

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
No ones retarded...everyone's just special in their own way. :p
Nah actually, I think it's taking me this long because of all the distractions. When I was taking a shit I was learning my essay by reading it out loud. Worked pretty well, memorized one paragraph in that time...though the shit took me 40 minutes hahaha

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah actually, I think it's taking me this long because of all the distractions. When I was taking a shit I was learning my essay by reading it out loud. Worked pretty well, memorized one paragraph in that time...though the shit took me 40 minutes hahaha
lol

iBibah

HSC
Lol

iBibah

HSC
Lol

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Shut up and take my money...And give me your brain :(
Inb4dominatesstandard :D

omed's stupidity simply transcends the ability for one to define him as "special"
Thus, ultimately signifying the notions of not belonging to a social construct as a means of expressing ones lack of specialty and further metaphorically accentuating the ideals Omed's lack of special.

I gave up halfway through that sentence lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)