Business CSSA (1 Viewer)

NFmusic1995

HSC
thoughts on the business CSSA?

some multies were subjective and some shorts were really weird like the financial needs

your thoughts?

NFmusic1995

HSC
essays were sweet, operations was one good, business report was a bit weird, the marketing processes one, i just spoke about some strategies and SWOT analysis, and chose external debt financing

wat was the question 13 one, it talked about " what are the benefits of factoring"

one answer was improving working capital
the other one was improving cash flow AND increasing current assets (last part is wrong i think)

And the one about the chinese manager, what contract would he be in, i put individual

fuck

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
essays were sweet, operations was one good, business report was a bit weird, the marketing processes one, i just spoke about some strategies and SWOT analysis, and chose external debt financing

wat was the question 13 one, it talked about " what are the benefits of factoring"

one answer was improving working capital
the other one was improving cash flow AND increasing current assets (last part is wrong i think)

And the one about the chinese manager, what contract would he be in, i put individual

fuck
I was talking about debt and equity finance as possibilites, but said that they shouldn't borrow too much because it requires positive cashflow to repay etc, and if they're highly geared, there's a high risk associated with that and that's not the position they want to be in as a company that wants to recoup market share

man that was the only stuffed up one, I think I put individual or enterprise can't remember

for the benefits, I put working capital...
because it allows them to (within 48 hours) attain capital, so I sorta pieced it together from there

NFmusic1995

HSC
i had that as well, but in the last second changed it to D the one thats wrong, my teacher said it was individual contracts and the other one was most likely improving working capital, so far looks like i stuffed up multies, wont be first for long -.-

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
i had that as well, but in the last second changed it to D the one thats wrong, my teacher said it was individual contracts and the other one was most likely improving working capital, so far looks like i stuffed up multies, wont be first for long -.-
that was def working capital, there's no other logical answer that coincides with the idea

umm I think for that one I put individual or enterprise, I changed from one to another can't remember how it went

but factoring I always had working capital

NFmusic1995

HSC
same, it was working capital, but like i changed it in the last second and then i regretted it but it was pens down , LOL its one mark but yeah i reckon my essay was good and most my shorts were good, just the finance section part was weird :p

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
same, it was working capital, but like i changed it in the last second and then i regretted it but it was pens down , LOL its one mark but yeah i reckon my essay was good and most my shorts were good, just the finance section part was weird :p
lol I even used it in my essay, when I suggested that in times when demand increases/declines, they can use factoring as a short term and quick way to produce more or recoup losses etc

varsity54

HSC
Uni Grad
Wasn't a fan of multiple choice and short answer
Best extended questions everrrr
all in all a pretty decent exam
...I think that all nighter paid off yaaay

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
that was def working capital, there's no other logical answer that coincides with the idea

umm I think for that one I put individual or enterprise, I changed from one to another can't remember how it went

but factoring I always had working capital
It was working capital.

I got individual contracts, mainly because it was private sector and a management role. In the textbook it said that the main people on individual contracts are management positions in the private sector, lol.

Think i did fairly week in my opinion, i managed to bs the financial needs, normalised earnings section.
Section 3: Wrote 12 pages, happy with this
Section 4: Wrote 7-8 pages, was a bit annoyed because i didn't cover all of the performance objectives, i think i'll lose a few marks for not integrating my case in enough.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Great exam IMO. My school hasn't done Operations yet so we put in some questions in for those.

I haven't even studied much (~ 4hrs?) and felt good. I had 2 hours to do both the essays, did them in 1 hour no sweat.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It was working capital.

I got individual contracts, mainly because it was private sector and a management role. In the textbook it said that the main people on individual contracts are management positions in the private sector, lol.

Think i did fairly week in my opinion, i managed to bs the financial needs, normalised earnings section.
Section 3: Wrote 12 pages, happy with this
Section 4: Wrote 7-8 pages, was a bit annoyed because i didn't cover all of the performance objectives, i think i'll lose a few marks for not integrating my case in enough.
lol

man you're getting 95
good work

how many words is that a line?

i did 10-13 words a line
6 pages each

gilza95

HSC
You're a sad cunt hahaha who the fuck has the time to count words per line
1 page of evaluation, 5 pages of PURE description

Examine

same
HSC
Out of curiosity what syllabus subheadings did they address with section III and IV?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
You're a sad cunt hahaha who the fuck has the time to count words per line
1 page of evaluation, 5 pages of PURE description
lol get out of my face nick

ay guys

this guy at my school, the test asks him to evaluate (legal) and he describes so we all feel sorry for gilza, we try to make him feel better etc

gilza95

HSC
I describe in evaluate questions and get 19/20 and get the same mark as you so suck on my description fagggggggt

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Out of curiosity what syllabus subheadings did they address with section III and IV?
Section III
- Sources of finance- Internal and external
-Marketing processes

Section IV
I did q26 operations
-Influences- any of them
-Performance objectives

Traveller0901

HSC
im such an idiot. left out the SWOT analysis in the marketing process for q25. what mark do you guys reckon ill get with that being said?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)