• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (2 Viewers)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

Any Possibility of deleting everything of mine on these forums and deleting my account. NO ONE ACTUALLY SEEMS TO BE HELPING. I'M ASKING QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU GET ANNOYED AND SAY I'M NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE BECAUSE I DON'T CARE...

SO PLEASE DELETE!

We don't delete accounts.

If you want to delete what you've posted, you'll have to do it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

God, that reaction shows why you're not emotionally mature enough to handle a relationship.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

My advice, don't ask her out. If you act like this around her you'll probs get slapped or arrested or some shit.

the_one_1

HSC

I'll fucking show you all when i ask her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::evilfire:

Emily Howard

HSC

kind of correct... I'M NOT IN A HURRY... I'M JUST LONELY... YOU TRY BEING AN ONLY CHILD :cry:
m8 i was raised as an only child becoz my parents divorced wen i was 2

dnt pull dat im so lonely im an only child shit esp wen u hav already mentioned u hav friends

u hav mental problems if loneliness is ur reasoning behind pestering girls to date you at this age, i srsly suggest seein a psych more frequently

Emily Howard

HSC

I've been asking out girls since I was 11-12. All the time... Been rejected... WHICH IS WHY I'M HERE ASKING QUESTIONS
see obv the issue is u not dem

i suspect dat u hav a "im desperate" or "im a loser" or "im a creep" factor going on n dats why u arent acquirin a gf

from readin ur posts n responses i dink dat you are a) desperate b) immature c) not very intelligent and d) not emotionally n mentally ready to hav a relationship

in all honesty bro, see ur psych more, talk to dem, dey will help you through this, u shldnt be seekin gurls out at dis age to cure ur crushing lonliness cos one questions whether u really lyk dem or whether u lyk da idea ov dem eg. like havin a check list of all da dings u wana do as soon as u get a gf

Emily Howard

HSC

in 5 years tym youll look back at this stuff n u will laugh, trust me, sum ov us just need a little moar tym to get our shit together n mature

Frostbitten

HSC

the_one_1 is a monkey shit beta

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

go up to her

"you have nice hair"

then start playing with it

compliment her

and approximately 10 minutes and 35 seconds after, "hey would you go out with me" - say it as the bell is ringing, so that if she says no, it's not awkward because you guys have to go to class (inb4inthesameclass)
Legit good advice dis is

Except I really don't have the guts to play with my crush's hair lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

m8 you have to make jokes while you're doing it, or else it will fail miserably
lol like what

I know only one guy in my year (cohort of 68) that has the balls to pull off something like this

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

go up to her and start talking
as you're talking with her
poke her and joke around
???
play with hair

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

I poke the girls that I'm close with at school lol

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

poke her and joke around
???
play with hair
brah you've got it

in fact, I still remember at the meat

all the BOS girls were just around you man, I felt inadequate after that...

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

poke her and joke around
???
play with hair
Gonna try tomorrow. haha

Oh, and OP: regardless of what happens I'm still asking her out after trails.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

ask her to the formal :p

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

ask her to the formal :p
No can do broski, for 2 reasons

1: She's going with someone else (but he's friendzoned massively, close friends since Kindergarten, if he wanted to try something he would have done it already)
2: I'm not going to my formal
BOOM

That's right OP. I am attempting to ask out a girl who is taking someone else to the formal.

(inb4someonesaysimsociallyretarded)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)