Trial Discussion Thread. (2 Viewers)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
FML, if only I tried harder in selective, then I would be sitting in normo or nsb rite now. well obv, im at home rite now. lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
FML, if only I tried harder in selective, then I would be sitting in normo or nsb rite now. well obv, im at home rite now. lol
Or so this guy tells me every week

I have the same regrets tho haha

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
wat

I said poor you cos you don't go to a public school

public schools are the best
Oh right. Sorry.

I thought you were alluding to how 'bad' my marks were and how I don't go to a public school

Makematics

HSC
can we get rid of this jayco guy it's not funny any more, spirit bean you need some new material like that lawnmower shit lol.

also got english modules mark today, got better than expected, but still a lot of room for improvement.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
You need to get off this forum.

Even when I made an account which 'impersonated' omed, I made it funny. You're just an idiot who can't even construct good jokes or authentic assertions.

Guys, I've also come to believe (due to stuff that I've heard and seen) that omed is a real person that loved the attention he got, so he continued talking. Just stop encouraging him altogether and stop responding to him.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
sounds like Timstar

You need to get off this forum.

Even when I made an account which 'impersonated' omed, I made it funny. You're just an idiot who can't even construct good jokes or authentic assertions.

Guys, I've also come to believe (due to stuff that I've heard and seen) that omed is a real person that loved the attention he got, so he continued talking. Just stop encouraging him altogether and stop responding to him.

Kowther

HSC
I'm certain I crapped both paper 2 and legal studies. Dreading getting back results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)