• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girl Help (1 Viewer)

HSC
There's someone at school who I'm pretty sure likes me, however I am already in a relationship with another girl. How do I tell the girl at school that I don't really like her without sounding really mean and possibly breaking her heart?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
ifshe hasnt told you yet then don't say shit. just ignore her and hope she loses interest.

HSC
But she is also a good friend. She's always asking me for help with maths and chemistry, and she sometimes looks at me in a way that seriously suggests that she has feelings for me.

iBibah

HSC
But she is also a good friend. She's always asking me for help with maths and chemistry, and she sometimes looks at me in a way that seriously suggests that she has feelings for me.
A maths and chem tutor should fix things.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
ask her if she wants to have a three way with you and your girlfriend

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Are you a chick too? That's hot.

Seriously though... don't do anything off looks, and don't say anything unless she forces you into a position where you need to say something about it. It'll just make things worse if you do something prematurely, particularly if you are misinterpreting these 'looks' and over-reading into them.

Last edited:
HSC
Are you a chick too? That's hot.

Seriously though... don't do anything off looks, and don't say anything unless she forces you into a position where you need to say something about it. It'll just make things worse if you do something prematurely, particularly if you are misinterpreting these 'looks' and over-reading into them.
Two things. 1. How do you think that I am a chick when it specifically says that my gender is male on my profile pic. 2. Thank you for the advice. I shall be sure to heed it.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
There's someone at school who I'm pretty sure likes me, however I am already in a relationship with another girl. How do I tell the girl at school that I don't really like her without sounding really mean and possibly breaking her heart?
Easy. This happens all the time.

PLAN

To the girl that wants your D when your D is already occupied: "Hey, you're a nice girl, but you're ugly. Sorry."

Then just walk away. Say it as loud as possible, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)