General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Killerb47

HSC
Yah! i got like 20.68s from integrating the dV/dt equation and subbing in 'r' -> which i think was a constant in the formula
R was not constant. It's rate of decrease was constant, but r was gradually decreasing. So the answer was 62 seconds.

lulwut

HSC
Yeah im starting to think its wrong --> people are getting around 60s with a different method --> maybe it was the assumption that r was a constant was wrong =/
I found r when the volume was 10^-6 by subbing it into the V formula and rearranging, and then i subbed that value into the integration of dr/dt (once i had found the constant) and rearranged to get the time.

I'm not 100% that that's what i did, but looking at it right now, that's what i'm assuming i did...

jack12456

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, for the further graphs question, i drew it in pencil. Apparently though when they scan it, it doesn't pick up on pencil, at least thats what my friend told me. Is this correct cos i'm really worried now. Should i send an email to bored of studies?
I've always drawn graphs in pencil :/

Web Addict

HSC
Hi guys, for the further graphs question, i drew it in pencil. Apparently though when they scan it, it doesn't pick up on pencil, at least thats what my friend told me. Is this correct cos i'm really worried now. Should i send an email to bored of studies?
Crap. I have the same issue.

superSAIyan2

HSC
the paper was pretty fun and new. it seemed harder than others.

think i got 1mcq wrong, and i cant remember if i wrote n or 2n on top of the sigma sign in 14b)iii). I'm quite sure i wrote n thoughÍ

kimjuliana

HSC
It's alright. I asked my teacher that this morning. He said it does scan, just as long as the drawing was dark enough. Plus I'm sure they will be able to see it. :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I probs rawed 55-57/70

The projectile was fun. Paper was fairly easy, was expecting harder, or was it just my 4u mindset.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
MC: 9
Q11: 13-14
Q12: 13
Q13: 9-10
Q14: 8-10

52-56... Should've done better but I guess was not too bad

AsianFrustratio

4ubiochemphysbrah
HSC
Damn, easy exam. But I got a bunch of sillies pointed out to me :L

What would a 65~ raw get?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Why are people crying about the binomial, first two parts were do-able. Everyone is liking the stupid facebook meme, which says it wasn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)