UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Cheers man! How much are the tickets? and is it worth going?
About $250? It's a great way to get to know people. Funny things happen there too. If you are looking for something like school camp, then it's not. People go crazy, drink, hook up etc. Also it is probably the last camp you will have with your cohort. There aren't any camps for senior years unless you join other societies e.g. Korean Student Association.

Examine

same
HSC
I know of only one story from BSoc Camp...

It involves an Indian guy, and two Asian girls, and subsequent actions that made this story legend.
If it's the story you've told us before it was really underwhelming.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
About $250? It's a great way to get to know people. Funny things happen there too. If you are looking for something like school camp, then it's not. People go crazy, drink, hook up etc. Also it is probably the last camp you will have with your cohort. There aren't any camps for senior years unless you join other societies e.g. Korean Student Association.
How many people normally go each year?

williamdaft

HSC

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I typed in my email as in the z1234567 one and it failed as well. Then I typed in the other one, as given to you in the Identity Manager, the one with your initials of first/middle name followed by your surname. That works!
I'm having troubles getting into that inbox account atm, it works for the fb thing though.

Yeah, it sounds rad.
Awesome man.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Are we meant to this study skills test and reach over 80% in it?

"Completing ELISE and achieving a pass (80%) in the ELISE quiz, is mandatory for all commencing undergraduate students at Kensington, COFA and UNSW Canberra campuses - including students in higher years who have transferred to UNSW from other institutions. You must complete ELISE and pass the quiz by the end of Week 5 of your first semester of study. Log in to Moodle to complete the ELISE quiz."

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 12.59.33 am.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 10.32.04 pm.png

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

"Completing ELISE and achieving a pass (80%) in the ELISE quiz, is mandatory for all commencing undergraduate students at Kensington, COFA and UNSW Canberra campuses - including students in higher years who have transferred to UNSW from other institutions. You must complete ELISE and pass the quiz by the end of Week 5 of your first semester of study. Log in to Moodle to complete the ELISE quiz."

View attachment 29789

View attachment 29791
Yep, it's like HSC All My Own Work.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

View attachment 29789

View attachment 29791
Yeap you have to otherwise you won't be able to enrol for next semester. Like Shadowdude said, its like HSC All My Own Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)