Anyone in year 11 from a normal public school.. lol (1 Viewer)

DLMisme

HSC
No, I just wanted to find out who went to a public school. Also one thing I do not like about selective or private schools is that most students believe they are superior to other students who attend public schools. I know not everyone is like that but from my experience and what others have told me this is kind of true.
That is not true, you're just stereotyping. It's like saying most public school students are dumb and trashy. I used to go to a private school and they are not all snobs, just like most people at my current public school are not all drop kicks.

turntaker

HSC
That is not true, you're just stereotyping. It's like saying most public school students are dumb and trashy. I used to go to a private school and they are not all snobs, just like most people at my current public school are not all drop kicks.
That's why I said not all of them. But the majority are. I would be stereotyping if I said EVERY student is like that. The majority are drop kicks at my public school.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
No, I just wanted to find out who went to a public school. Also one thing I do not like about selective or private schools is that most students believe they are superior to other students who attend public schools. I know not everyone is like that but from my experience and what others have told me this is kind of true.
So I guess I consider myself superior to those who go to public schools, NOT. I admire those who can still achieve brilliant results despite the fact that they do not attend a renowned educational institution: you are just being stereotypical. Please do not reply by telling me not to start an argument, that's clearly NOT the case.

Jordie97

HSC
its heaps good. Like yeah you have the occasional kid that doesn't care about their future and therefore doesn't really do work but i use to go to a private school and you had the occasional kid that didn't care about their future there swell. Honestly i can't tell the difference except a private you are forced to do Religion in your HSC and public your not :D

turntaker

HSC
So I guess I consider myself superior to those who go to public schools, NOT. I admire those who can still achieve brilliant results despite the fact that they do not attend a renowned educational institution: you are just being stereotypical. Please do not reply by telling me not to start an argument, that's clearly NOT the case.
I said NOT EVERYONE is like this.

Okay, I guess i need to repeat myself.

"That's why I said not all of them. But the majority are. I would be stereotyping if I said EVERY student is like that. The majority are drop kicks at my public school."

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC

"That's why I said not all of them. But the majority are. I would be stereotyping if I said EVERY student is like that. The majority are drop kicks at my public school."
But nonetheless, you are still stereotyping.

Chubbeh

HSC
I went to a public school. Lots of competition and stress from at least half of our cohort. If you don't feel it now, no worries it's because people aren't actually trying yet (some people pop out of nowhere in year 12 like this girl who went from 2U to nearly topping 4U).

DLMisme

HSC

But why would you say it at all? It was an immature comment that was obviously going to offend some people. And as dangerouss said, you are still stereotyping.

turntaker

HSC
But nonetheless, you are still stereotyping.
Stereotyping would be if I said everyone was like that. And all stereotypes are true to some extent. All stereotypes are somewhat true, they didn't just appear out of nowhere.

turntaker

HSC
I went to a public school. Lots of competition and stress from at least half of our cohort. If you don't feel it now, no worries it's because people aren't actually trying yet (some people pop out of nowhere in year 12 like this girl who went from 2U to nearly topping 4U).
Yeah man, it also depends where your public school is.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Stereotyping would be if I said everyone was like that. And all stereotypes are true to some extent. All stereotypes are somewhat true, they didn't just appear out of nowhere.
... Stop denying the fact that you stereotyped in the first place.

turntaker

HSC
But why would you say it at all? It was an immature comment that was obviously going to offend some people. And as dangerouss said, you are still stereotyping.
K end it nao, I don't want to start ww3 since I will probably meet some of you at this seminar thing.. -.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)