HSC
Morning everyone :) hope you all have a wonderful day

studynerd

HSC
Can't wait for the English seminar :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

turntaker

HSC
When i go to the seminar I will keep a low profile.

You will not identify me

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know but wouldn't there be a roll call?
Yes there would be, but i am not going to be putting BOS usernames on the roll, so it probably will not help in identifying a particular person with their BOS name:). Fingers cross I live up to your guys expectations of me:)))-I advise people to be early if possible(since sitting in the front is an advantage) and being year 11 is also an advantage as well(you will know why on the day:))

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Yes there would be, but i am not going to be putting BOS usernames on the roll, so it probably will not help in identifying a particular person with their BOS name:). Fingers cross I live up to your guys expectations of me:)))-I advise people to be early if possible(since sitting in the front is an advantage) and being year 11 is also an advantage as well(you will know why on the day:))
I'm still taking care of the roll list right?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
When i go to the seminar I will keep a low profile.

You will not identify me
Turn posted a pick of himself with a coffee mug and a mask from V For Vendetta and all I remember from that image is that:

1) He is white

2) He has considerably hairy knuckles

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Turn posted a pick of himself with a coffee mug and a mask from V For Vendetta and all I remember from that image is that:

1) He is white

2) He has considerably hairy knuckles
Lol

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm still taking care of the roll list right?
I am thinking of a more important and interesting job for you(don't ask me what is it since I need to think about it):)by the way, the whole reason why I am reiterating for everyone to come early is that apparently there are a quite a lot of year 11s coming-like from outside of bored of studies, and there are predicted at least 80 people are coming-so the small room will likely to be filled up(very quickly for that matter)...but for now-yes, you are taking care of the roll list:)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Can someone give me a strong phrase for a perception that is independent of corruption (i.e. A perception that has not been corrupted)

+ (I've already used phrases such as, "clouded judgement" , etc.)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I am thinking of a more important and interesting job for you(don't ask me what is it since I need to think about it):)by the way, the whole reason why I am reiterating for everyone to come early is that apparently there are a quite a lot of year 11s coming-like from outside of bored of studies, and there are predicted at least 80 people are coming-so the small room will likely to be filled up(very quickly for that matter)...but for now-yes, you are taking care of the roll list:)
Alright then, cool beans.

turntaker

HSC
Maybe I should come wearing a mask

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)