can i get some estimates on my atar please...? (1 Viewer)

miss study

HSC
So my aim really is to get a 90+ to be honest so estimations please? this is my half yearly report so far with my marks out of 100 then my rankings...

Advanced english-74........6/12
Ancient history-95...........3/24
Biology-93......................1/19
Mathematics-56...............6/14 :)/)
Studies of religion II-90.....3/16

school rank no.231

fingers crossed... is it possible that i still have a chance with the trials and hsc coming up in getting a 90+ atar if i work hard enough. Please enlighten me with whatever you might know :uhoh::confused2:
thank you x

Last edited:

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
So my aim really is to get a 90+ to be honest so estimations please? this is my half yearly report so far with my marks out of 100 then my rankings...

Advanced english-74........6/12
Ancient history-95...........3/24
Biology-93......................1/19
Mathematics-56...............6/14 :)/)
Studies of religion II-90.....3/16

fingers crossed... is it possible that i still have a chance with the trials and hsc coming up in getting a 90+ atar if i work hard enough. Please enlighten me with whatever you might know :uhoh::confused2:
thank you x
no school ranking = no atar estimate

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
It drives me insanely crazy when people post shitloads of unnecessary info and can't even provide a school rank
the state ranker must have all the relevant information in order to give an unrealistically true atar calculation which may even be more accurate than your final atar in the end. That's why she state ranked duh!

and as you can see s/he is insanely passionate in providing this atar calculation

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
the state ranker must have all the relevant information in order to give an unrealistically true atar calculation which may even be more accurate than your final atar in the end. That's why she state ranked duh!

and as you can see s/he is insanely passionate in providing this atar calculation
Took the words right out of my mouth

miss study

HSC
thanks for those who were polite :) and my apologies if i aggravated anybody:/ it says that my school rank is no.231
btw can anyone please explain the importance of school ranking please because our school really doesn't explain anything to us unfortunately

lolitaaa

HSC
Think about it.

There will be a huge difference between the kid that comes first in James Ruse for Chemistry, and the kid that comes first in your school for Chemistry, USUALLY, BUT NOT ALWAYS. Based on that, marks are scaled up or down. That's why it's preferable to be at or very close to top at a badly ranked school, to achieve the best mark u can

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks for those who were polite :) and my apologies if i aggravated anybody:/ it says that my school rank is no.231
btw can anyone please explain the importance of school ranking please because our school really doesn't explain anything to us unfortunately
generally the chinks at ruse, baulko are better than the people in the west

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)