Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
u have a better personality, u will get 99.95, u play the piano better than me for sure cos I barely passed 7th, u probs a better sports person cos I only skate once a week now... and many more..
no and no and no and no

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
u have a better personality, u will get 99.95, u play the piano better than me for sure cos I barely passed 7th, u probs a better sports person cos I only skate once a week now... and many more..
You're so much more intelligent than me, you'll get 99.95, you actually play an instrument, you actually play a sport, you're so self motivated,you have clear goals and you're determined

Should I go on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
You're so much more intelligent than me, you'll get 99.95, you actually play an instrument, you actually play a sport, you're so self motivated,you have clear goals and you're determined

Should I go on?

I'm sure ur a beautiful, caring, intelligent, self motivated, future doctor person :D

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Ahh nice.

One day I wish to be a concert pianist, but not sure if possible LOL

1. Needs lessons
2. Started from a really late age
It's possible, my mom started piano when she was 16 and she reached 8th grade so it's defs possible to be a pro.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
It's possible, my mom started piano when she was 16 and she reached 8th grade so it's defs possible to be a pro.
Grade doesn't mean being a pro ^^.

Being pro, goes above 8th grade.

I'm sure life, uni and a part time job (or full time), will get in the way of that persuit

lavender1001

HSC
Thank u and dangerouss for ur kinds words :D

I'm sure everyone here is beautiful!
btw, I have the most screwed up teeth ever so i have to wear my braces for 3 years and I wear glasses.
You cant say everyone here is beautiful and then degrade yourself!!! Doesnt matter what you look like, you're are smart and kind to everyone here so that makes you exceptionally gorgeous. :)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
You cant say everyone here is beautiful and then degrade yourself!!! Doesnt matter what you look like, you're are smart and kind to everyone here so that makes you exceptionally gorgeous. :)
Thanks and u are incredibly gorgeous too :D Words cannot describe ur awesomeness.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
The f33ls in this thread are warming my cold heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)