Will you stay on BoS after your HSC? (1 Viewer)

Will you stay on BoS after your HSC?

• Yes

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 35 42.2%

• Total voters

Mr_Kap

HSC
idk. I dont see anything to do on here though after hsc. Like its been good since i started going on bos in year 11 (had a different account back then) and its served me well with questions and shit and talkin to other hsc students and seeing advice from past students etc.... But after HSC idk.

Ekman

HSC
Do you have physics notes ;) Ekman might want some
Lol why would I want physics notes, I don't do physics...

But you may want the notes if you are tired from using mreditors notes over and over again:haha:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
To the previous year 12 graduates who still use BoS regularly, what made you stay?

To the 2015'ers, post your reasons below on your choice
To collect more HSC goodies

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
It took me some time after graduating from high school to find out that there was more to BoS than HSC.

Non-school is a very active forum (though mainly just one main thread) where people talk about almost anything other than HSC or school. It's a lot more informal/casual type of forum than the HSC forums. A few social meet ups have been organised every couple of weeks where people can meet each other and see the faces behind the usernames. Myself and many others have met some amazing people/characters from a diverse range of backgrounds in those meet ups. Would definitely recommend checking it out if you want to meet new people.

There are the uni forums which function in a similar way to the HSC forums except less specific because different universities do different things. Lots of people there offer advice like how to cope with your studies, what units of study are good, administrative stuff and career advice. There's even general chit chat threads in each of the forums for the larger unis. Yes, it is not as active as the HSC forums but I encourage you to post in them and contribute to its activity (I am of the view that if you are discouraged by its inactivity then the inactivity kinda becomes a self fulfilling prophecy).

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
It took me some time after graduating from high school to find out that there was more to BoS than HSC.

Non-school is a very active forum (though mainly just one main thread) where people talk about almost anything other than HSC or school. It's a lot more informal/casual type of forum than the HSC forums. A few social meet ups have been organised every couple of weeks where people can meet each other and see the faces behind the usernames. Myself and many others have met some amazing people/characters from a diverse range of backgrounds in those meet ups. Would definitely recommend checking it out if you want to meet new people.

There are the uni forums which function in a similar way to the HSC forums except less specific because different universities do different things. Lots of people there offer advice like how to cope with your studies, what units of study are good, administrative stuff and career advice. There's even general chit chat threads in each of the forums for the larger unis. Yes, it is not as active as the HSC forums but I encourage you to post in them and contribute to its activity (I am of the view that if you are discouraged by its inactivity then the inactivity kinda becomes a self fulfilling prophecy).
meeting people from the internet?
thats weird bro.. xD

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
It would be nice if a lot of high school students stayed on; it would make the university forums much better. I only really post in the USYD section nowadays, and unfortunately there isn't really a lot going on there. If there was, I'd probably be a lot more active than what I am.

Thing is, in terms of online tertiary student communities/forums, there isn't really anything else out there (for Australia at least).

turntaker

HSC
It would be nice if a lot of high school students stayed on; it would make the university forums much better. I only really post in the USYD section nowadays, and unfortunately there isn't really a lot going on there. If there was, I'd probably be a lot more active than what I am.

Thing is, in terms of online tertiary student communities/forums, there isn't really anything else out there (for Australia at least).
lel

Flop21

HSC
I thought we were legit organising a bonfire meetup hahah

D94

HSC
N/A
idk. I dont see anything to do on here though after hsc. Like its been good since i started going on bos in year 11 (had a different account back then) and its served me well with questions and shit and talkin to other hsc students and seeing advice from past students etc.... But after HSC idk.
so what you're saying is you take but don't give. ok

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
personally i just hope all the cute, nice and friendly white girls who are open to dating asian guys stay on bos

so i can talk to them <3 <3 <3

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)