• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oh? I thought you were in a relationship with a fellow BoSer. I guess i was wrong
I love everyone equally. Not really.

Been there before.
Great place lel
Yeah, it was my first. And the relationship ran for a long period of my life as well...since Year 9?
But eurgh - having complications, and still do after half a year, because I acknowledge I can find someone so much better BUT ARGH. I have a problem with letting people go.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Ayeeeeee, it was a distressing discovery which is transforming my life.

OKAY. I'M OUT.
Fucking discovery and belonging.

I think i have a case of shell shock against those words. Planning to sew the department of education for compensation regarding hsc syndrome.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Yeah, it was my first. And the relationship ran for a long period of my life as well...since Year 9?
But eurgh - having complications, and still do after half a year, because I acknowledge I can find someone so much better BUT ARGH. I have a problem with letting people go.
Yeah, I know what you mean.
I think my problem was I couldn't bring myself to hate or even dislike someone that I'd been through that much with regardless if they like dumped me
My first was like ~2 years, and I legit didn't know how to handle it being over, or how to like continue to interact with her

ended up cutting her out of my life completely lol
maybe not the most mature thing to do but it worked

but i'm happy now so all gooods

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Lol, that means the food in front of you isn't good enough/you want a change of flavour. [emoji6]

Anyways how's your 1/2 yearlies?
maybe you just want more eye candy ;)
lol 1/2 yearlies haven't started
bio is slowly killing me with the amount of content i have to rote ffs
That has its own pain and merits. Not really a bad thing tbh
damn that sounded so mature from ifmn
I love everyone equally. Not really.

yea you needed to drop his ass anyways
b3 mafs
like gtfo m8

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yeah, I know what you mean.
I think my problem is I couldn't bring myself to hate or even dislike someone that I'd been through that much with regardless if they like dumped me
My first was like ~2 years, and I legit didn't know how to handle it being over, or how to like continue to interact with her

ended up cutting her out of my life completely lol
maybe not the most mature thing to do but it worked

but i'm happy now so all gooods
Yeah! I was really angry at him and myself. Deep down I wanted to be friends but I know that I wouldn't be able to handle seeing the new girl come into his life (which actually happened 2 months after the break up) and I think at least I forced myself to put the HSC over the problem itself.

I think I'm just at this phase because I loved him unconditionally despite him being the most rebellious and unintelligent selective kid I've ever met but it wasn't the same the other way ^^

Anyways. Work hard during HSC. Get into the university. AND FIND HOT ASIAN UNI BOYS. YES.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Yeah! I was really angry at him and myself. Deep down I wanted to be friends but I know that I wouldn't be able to handle seeing the new girl come into his life (which actually happened 2 months after the break up) and I think at least I forced myself to put the HSC over the problem itself.

I think I'm just at this phase because I loved him unconditionally despite him being the most rebellious and unintelligent selective kid I've ever met but it wasn't the same the other way ^^

Anyways. Work hard during HSC. Get into the university. AND FIND HOT ASIAN UNI BOYS. YES.
Yeah lol despite her dumping me, I'm like 99% sure my ex hates my girlfriend lol
they've never even spoken lool

when bos gets deep

I have humanities assessments next week
and then its just the month lead up to half-yearlies
fun funnn

hopefully first in everything cept english ahahah

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
Right now, I've finished another essay, and I honestly feel like the most pretentious prick. The vocab. that I'm using is so fkin precocious, but I guess that's what it takes to get B6. Or at least the teacher seems to think so.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Right now, I've finished another essay, and I honestly feel like the most pretentious prick. The vocab. that I'm using is so fkin precocious, but I guess that's what it takes to get B6. Or at least the teacher seems to think so.
Nice dp lele

Think about it like this
The markers have to mark a shitload of essays
essays are kind of deep, and to understand an essay properly you'd have to spend quite a bit of time reading it
they don't have that kind of time

really, they aren't marking your actual essay, but the 'feel' of your essay
academic language used appropriately can positively affect that feel

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yeah lol despite her dumping me, I'm like 99% sure my ex hates my girlfriend lol
they've never even spoken lool

when bos gets deep

I have humanities assessments next week
and then its just the month lead up to half-yearlies
fun funnn

hopefully first in everything cept english ahahah
I hate her because I was replaced by her in a few mere months - it really makes me wonder how the person I loved turned into such a fuckboy. I wouldn't be surprised if he had been cheating on me with her at the latter end of the relationship.

BUT ANYWAYS. Best to avoid talking about these things.

Humanities assessment? Well I have Half Yearlies in about a month as well. Sigh, should start ; ~~ ;

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
maybe you just want more eye candy ;)
lol 1/2 yearlies haven't started
bio is slowly killing me with the amount of content i have to rote ffs

damn that sounded so mature from ifmn

yea you needed to drop his ass anyways
b3 mafs
like gtfo m8
'if you memorise the whole textbook for bio, you get guarrented state rank' - every bio student i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)