Donald Trump (2 Viewers)

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Re: April Fools Pranks

Chill out, fuck.

Im stating factually based rules to which there are exceptions. Not the other way around. Educate yourself before you rek yourself peasant.

Pretty sure youre one of the overly enthusiastic peasants who knows a lot about maths but has no innate ability judging by your comments. Feel free to prove me wrong.
You obvs haven't met him irl LOL

hayabusaboston

HSC

you seem very proud of your 'innate' ability (140IQ mensa)

yet you seem to have done jack with it
Yea I know. I dont care lol, I am not mind blowingly ambitious, and am content living life of regular citizen.

As for why I like trump:

Foreign Policy:

> Let Russia bash ISIS - love the idea that Russia doing you work for you isn't automatically a bad thing.
> Economic safe zone in Syria.
> US should not train rebels.
> Supports Middle Eastern dictators over chaotic Middle Eastern democracies.
> Advocates mutual respect with Russia.
> I don't like that he plays the Iranian bogeyman.

Trade Policy:

> Opposes the TPP.
> Is Protectionist.
> Pro-tariffs.

Immigration:

> Immigration restrictionist
> Anti-illegal immigration which comes into direct conflict with working class White and African-American unskilled labour.
> Asserts a more heavy handed assimilationist policy.

Jobs:

> Prizes local labour and manufacturing
> Downside is he doesn't support an increase in the minimum wage.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Chill out, fuck.

Im stating factually based rules to which there are exceptions. Not the other way around. Educate yourself before you rek yourself peasant.

Pretty sure youre one of the overly enthusiastic peasants who knows a lot about maths but has no innate ability judging by your comments. Feel free to prove me wrong.
You must also define "innate ability".

My abilities for X only come from a small introduction to X, which rapidly leads to a strange (to the neurotypicals) obsession with X, from which I develop whatever abilities I happen to develop.

And that's pretty much how anyone discovers they're "good" at anything. Just that most don't become as extremely obsessed as I am.

hayabusaboston

HSC
You must also define "innate ability".

My abilities for X only come from a small introduction to X, which rapidly leads to a strange (to the neurotypicals) obsession with X, from which I develop whatever abilities I happen to develop.

And that's pretty much how anyone discovers they're "good" at anything. Just that most don't become as extremely obsessed as I am.
Ah I see, you are aspergers or autism?

Apparently im not according to mum but my sisters took me to their psychiatrist friend from same med school and he's like "oh fuck, absolutely" lolol

im weird in that I obsess over things, love my own world, but likewise can in very great depth engage with other people and feel into their worlds, only aspergers type thing I notice about myself is inability to understand how to react to certain people displaying certain emotions sometimes. Otherwise I think im pretty normal .

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

Apparently im not according to mum but my sisters took me to their psychiatrist friend from same med school and he's like "oh fuck, absolutely" lolol

im weird in that I obsess over things, love my own world, but likewise can in very great depth engage with other people and feel into their worlds, only aspergers type thing I notice about myself is inability to understand how to react to certain people displaying certain emotions sometimes. Otherwise I think im pretty normal .
It was in the post that attacked you. Which you KINDLY ignored because you just went for the most noticeable part of the post.

I have an unstable emotional threshold. Which you have triggered once.

*returns to metaphorical outpost with metaphorical binoculars*

hayabusaboston

HSC

You need to have some humility.
(Y) Indeed.

I know im not the greatest, most of my right wing friends, a good 20 of them, have IQ's higher than mine lol, I accept im somewhere in the middle of mensa hierarchy and no longer compare myself to people/get agitated when someone is more skilled/.more intelliugent than something

hayabusaboston

HSC

Yea I know. I dont care lol, I am not mind blowingly ambitious, and am content living life of regular citizen.

As for why I like trump:

Foreign Policy:

> Let Russia bash ISIS - love the idea that Russia doing you work for you isn't automatically a bad thing.

Trade Policy:

> Opposes the TPP.
> Is Protectionist.
> Pro-tariffs.

Immigration:

> Anti-illegal immigration which comes into direct conflict with working class White and African-American unskilled labour.

Jobs:

i guess noone wants to comment on this.

Why DONT people like trump in that case? like as a president. As a person sure he may be cocky motherfcker but that doesnt mean he'll be bad president. Only peasantry immediately talks about feelings. In the world of success you focus on the results someone gives not their feelings...

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

As for why I like trump:

Foreign Policy:

Trade Policy:

> Opposes the TPP.
> Is Protectionist.
> Pro-tariffs.

Immigration:

Jobs:

Hmm.

I bet you hate team-sports.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

I can understand most people's situations very quickly when orally communicated (naively assuming their complete honesty). I can only read faces some of the time.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
oops. Kay den. Do u know your IQ then, out of curiosity?
My IQ is unknown to me, and as far as it (doesn't) concern me, is irrelevant to what I can and can't do.

No matter how far you start off in the race called "life", you won't get anywhere if you just stay where you are. You have to try if you want to keep up with the others.

hayabusaboston

HSC
My IQ is unknown to me, and as far as it (doesn't) concern me, is irrelevant to what I can and can't do.

No matter how far you start off in the race called "life", you won't get anywhere if you just stay where you are. You have to try if you want to keep up with the others.
Yea well medical problems/10 and depression combine with laziness and lack of any desire anymore to do anything then blehh down the drain. I used to want to conquer the world, dont care anymore. I had little actual knowledge and maths experience in yr 12 but excellent natural ability and really enjoyed it, now my mum is pushing me into medicine but I am really not looking forward to it so im thinking of just becoming maths teacher and going for head of faculty which my head of faculty at another school older friend says pays 100k+ pa.

Can do what I enjoy and have lots of chill time to be depressed about life. Decent salary I suppose. Seems not too bad to me.

I seem to have capacity to make everyone fall in love with me (Mostly very comical and witty around people) so I feel I can with reasonable confidence get other teachers to vote for me as head of faculty HUE

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
I can understand most people's situations very quickly when orally communicated (naively assuming their complete honesty). I can only read faces some of the time.
Why can't you guys understand other people's faces/emotions? Usually it's pretty obvious, frown = sad/angry, smile = happy.

Kolmias

HSC
This thread would make the apricot cheeks of Donald Trump blush.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Why can't you guys understand other people's faces/emotions? Usually it's pretty obvious, frown = sad/angry, smile = happy.
M8 thats the complexity of the spectrum lel. Seemingly obvious stuff to you is completely alien to me and paradoxica.

I know virtually nothing of paradoxica's interaction with world beyond what im now learning but yea me personally I am completely stupefied around emotional people and I have no idea what to do.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Yea well medical problems/10 and depression combine with laziness and lack of any desire anymore to do anything then blehh down the drain. I used to want to conquer the world, dont care anymore. I had little actual knowledge and maths experience in yr 12 but excellent natural ability and really enjoyed it, now my mum is pushing me into medicine but I am really not looking forward to it so im thinking of just becoming maths teacher and going for head of faculty which my head of faculty at another school older friend says pays 100k+ pa.

Can do what I enjoy and have lots of chill time to be depressed about life. Decent salary I suppose. Seems not too bad to me.
...That sounds unhealthy. And I've had depression for 5+ years.

Ignore your parents desires. Do what you want to do, not what someone else wants you to do.

I have the benefit of not having tiger parents, but that means I have to take care of myself and I'm in a similar situation as you, lazy, apathetic and unmotivated.

Medical problems? I am glad I don't have anything bad for me in the medical sector of life.

Because people lie, and also there area wide range of emotions to discern from.

Happy? Which kind of happy? satisfied happy? rush happy? (post-s _ _ happy?) There are the emotional groups, subcategories and specifics.

Everything is complicated.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
okay I don't do this often because I really really hate conflict but I just feel like I gotta

Trump is racist. "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists…"

Trump is misogynistic. "If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired."

Trump is egocentric. Narcissistic. "The beauty of me is that I’m very rich." "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Trump is doing exactly what America doesn't need right now. In a time where international conflict is on the rise, he is simply adding to it. We need to be uniting - not being divided, which is exactly what he's doing. His tactics involve slander, and inducing fear. He supports discrimination, because it can further his personal agenda. We should be preaching love, and acceptance, or at least tolerance towards one another, but all he does is preach hate, and violence.

This thread right now, is exactly the perfect example for everything he stands for - why are people arguing, attacking each other? There was a disagreement in opinion, but rather than moving on or settling it quietly, it's turned into a heated fight. For what purpose? What reason is there for all this negativity? We shouldn't resort to throwing insults and hurtful comments because we disagree on something. To quote Martin Luther King Jr., "Violence brings only temporary victories; violence, by creating many more social problems than it solves, never brings permanent peace."

Only peace can bring about more peace, only acceptance and tolerance can end discrimination. Don't let this vicious cycle of violence go on, and don't just wait for it to end by itself. We are the ones who can end it. We must preach kindness. We must preach acceptance. We must preach peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)