2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC
Ye so around a bit less than half of the adv. course is away today for some excursion or smth, so a few girls are recording the lesson to send it to them. One of the biggest dropkicks started going on a full rant about how no one sends her shit when she's not there, just stormed out of the class afterwards. Like wtf m9 how are we supposed to send her our notes when she doesn't even take her own notes when she is in class. .-.

leehuan

HSC
I can write 1.5k in 45 mins, however the last 100 words are like unillegible
Double negative.

So you're saying the last 100 words are actually comprehensible whereas the previous 1400 make you feel dyslexic?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Wow D: Thats talent. I'm pretty slow in writing, I think its because I'm casual and confident in writing down (I tend to print) whatever I rote learn with the occasion pause to change the topic and concluding sentences of each paragraph to fit the question.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
That's.. No offence, but that's hard to believe. Not saying you can't, but 1,500 in 45 minutes is crazy ..

leehuan

HSC
That's.. No offence, but that's hard to believe. Not saying you can't, but 1,500 in 45 minutes is crazy ..
He just has to record himself and publish it online and then it becomes believable. Only problem is the effort.

(And the writing must pass my reading skills, because they are substantial)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I manage to write 1100 in 40 mins, but my writing goes complete cursive and almost illegible.
The rest of my class are soo slow during exams for essays. Like im over here writing as fast as possible like my life depends on it, i turn over and the chick across me is slowly printing her way through. Then she complains after she didnt have time to finish [emoji58]

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Crie!

Since I have RSI, I could only manage 800 in 40 minutes.

I literally cramped 3 or more times during the exams back in 2012

si2136

HSC
N/A
The reason behind this was that I don't feel any pain on my wrist. I am able to Crack it 24/7 with no effort and I've always been able to do this. And having the wrong form when I first started gyming and bringing my ego made my wrist more damaged.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
wtf are you serious..........

I too have Mod B essay to write in 40 mins but I only have ~900 words.... is that enough? :eek: in terms of quotes I think I have about 14 or 15
For my mod b essay in my half yearly I overestimated my ability to write in the time, didn't even get halfway through :(

I had a mod a speech yesterday and I got a band 5 :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)