Ahmad Shah Style-Based Notes, Revised, Edited, Perfected. (1 Viewer)

ishfish

Lord of the Fries
HSC
Hey guys

Technically it may not really be a waste of a year. Trying to do an alternative pathway could take 2-3 years but just doing 1 extra year of HSC (as bad as that may be) and getting into what you want directly, is not so bad after all. Especially if OP found that he wanted to do a course that he could'nt do with a 90 ATAR. Either way, we have one life and OP did what he wanted and got the results. Congrats on your achievement, Osamaelias.

aadeeba

HSC
N/A
Wow i wasted to much time reading this… *sigh*
Back to HSC now.

osamaelias

HSC
N/A
Bump man this was old thread, hopefully spread the love again. Im in second year comm/law now

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
only the Chemistry.rar link doesn't work.
All the Biology, English and Maths links work.

osamaelias

HSC
N/A
I will update the notes tonight, most however are on BOS at the moment, first few links. Has 15,000 Downloads on each file, very happy people are waking up.

Wish everyone the best.

nrana

HSC
Thank you for being so honest; I cannot describe how much your 'rant' has helped - I've shared it with soo many friends and they've all told me how they read it on a regular basis, and that they couldn't agree more with your points! Thanks so much

HSC
Uni Grad
Was sharing this rant today to several of my friends, and the OP's brother too. They laughed and said great things about it too.

Ahmed _BD

HSC
any way i can get the 3U/4U maths notes?
the website says ive exceeded my hourly download limit, even though i havnt downloaded anything. file's too large i guess (+200mb)

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Don't know anyone who has gone through that much in their HSC. The commitment's real!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)