2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanT7

HSC
ohk. Same lol, was just looking at some answers.

then im good so far.

I dont really even remmeber later sections of test but know i fucke them up hard and will be lucky to get high single digits.

SO far I've passed the test based off of MC, Q11 &12.
Got 8/10, 15/15, and 12/15 (myb 13 if lenient marking)

:) hopefully I get an E3! any idea about cut offs?
60% has a decent chance of landing you an e3

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Isn't it supposed to be in fraction form ?
i couldn't even leave it in fraction form because it was so off... im pretty sure that probability just went over my head

rip when my teacher said that we should aim to get close to full marks in question 11 and 12, and just try our best in the other questions :(

Shuuya

HSC
I'm honestly too scared to look at solutions, I'd rather not know how badly I've screwed up

Good thing that I have a whole week to study for Chem [emoji23]

ml125

HSC
I'm honestly too scared to look at solutions, I'd rather not know how badly I've screwed up

Good thing that I have a whole week to study for Chem [emoji23]
I was pretty confident before but just thinking about the exam, my expected mark is dropping so fast oh god ._.

S i g h s what a lucky duck shuu </3

Shuuya

HSC
I was pretty confident before but just thinking about the exam, my expected mark is dropping so fast oh god ._.

S i g h s what a lucky duck shuu </3
I felt like I was getting stabbed during the exam haha, what is confidence

All that hard work, sighhhh

I had 4 exams in the span of 5 school days though (well I did have a weekend but eh)

But yes I am eternally grateful for this blessing <3

nekminnit

HSC
N/A
I have business and society tomorrow can anyone tell me is it really that bad having two exams in one day?

meDAawesome

HSC
I feel so dead inside not having to study for maths, because thats what I predominantly studied throughout the year... the sad feeling of never doing another james ruse paper again

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel so dead inside not having to study for maths, because thats what I predominantly studied throughout the year... the sad feeling of never doing another james ruse paper again
You could always teach yourself 4 unit ;)

fanbed

HSC
what happens if you write in blue pen? I wrote in blue for English and maths ext2 but on maths ext 1 the examiner's specified to use black it was the first test they did so.

fanbed

HSC
what is the best thing to do for physics on? what are other doing to increase their marks, study plan for these last few days until physics and chemistry? good luck to all

RyanT7

HSC
what happens if you write in blue pen? I wrote in blue for English and maths ext2 but on maths ext 1 the examiner's specified to use black it was the first test they did so.
Nothing really, they suggest using black pen because it would be easier to read when photocopied

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oh. My. God.

I never have to do Maths at an Extension level. I'm only going to ever need basic maths.

What the fuck.

This is weird.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Will probably do this for my own sake~ Don't want to die in engineering next year :')

I say this but knowing me it'll never happen. I'll keep putting off nekminnit uni starts :'D
R U gonna learn the whole course or just relevant topics?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Haven't really been bothered to study for Business after that 3U exam. Hope I'll somehow remember everything after not touching it for a month.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Haven't really been bothered to study for Business after that 3U exam. Hope I'll somehow remember everything after not touching it for a month.[/QUOTE

feeling the same way about extension english right now. whatever chance there is of me remembering everything, it'll all be worthless cuz i got a 16/25 for my essay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)