YR12 Physics + Chem Tuition - HSC 2018/19 -Parramatta - HSC Marker- 10 Years Teaching (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
^^^ Jump on the opportunity to join..its the best tuition you will ever join and the sickest teacher to teach you some gr8 fizzicks, rate 8/8 xD

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Due to unanticipated demand, I have started a third preliminary physics class.

This class runs Tuesday 4:30pm-6:00pm.

Please contact me if you are interested :)

Last edited:

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Would vouch!! Very good tutor and he makes some bad puns, but he's funny

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I am starting to receive more and more enquiries for HSC 2018 classes.

I already have 5 classes ready to start during Term 3 holidays.

I will run as many classes as possible, depending on numbers. For HSC 2017, I am running 6 HSC classes, I am hoping to run more than this for HSC 2018.

If you are wanting to run a class for students solely from your school, get in contact with me. I currently have 4 single-school classes running, I would love to make it more as it is easier for me to target the specific needs of your school and work with you towards preparing for your assessment tasks!

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Still room for keen students wishing to start HSC 2018 tuition late-Sep / early-Oct

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Tuition for HSC Physics starts in 5 weeks!

Not many spots remaining.

I am also receiving enquiries relating to Preliminary Physics and Chemistry for 2018. I will be offering tuition for BOTH Preliminary Physics and Chemistry when the new syllabus is implemented next year, seeing as the Chemistry syllabus is no longer 60% rote learning.

Last edited:

poortom

HSC
Hi Fizzy Cyst, just wondering what results you achieved in your physics HSC back in the day and also would what are the benefits of group tuition over 1on1 tuition?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Fizzy Cyst, just wondering what results you achieved in your physics HSC back in the day and also would what are the benefits of group tuition over 1on1 tuition?
Hey mate,

I went well, achieved a high ATAR (UAI back then), my exact mark in Physics, I actually have no idea -- this was over 15 years ago!

Group tuition is more beneficial imo ONLY if you are in a group of similar ability as you can bounce ideas off each other, discuss ways of solving problems and if the groups are small, you still get individual attention and it is much more affordable.

1-on-1 is limited in that respect, plus to get an experienced teacher who knows the ins and outs of the syllabus 1-on-1, it would be a minimum of $100/hour for a minimum duration of 1.5-2 hours -- most of my 'good' teacher friends are $120+/hr and most of them are pretty much booked out all year round.

Group tuition is really not suitable for the struggling students as they generally need way more individual attention, which cannot be adequately provided in a group setting.

There are plenty of high achieving recent graduates who tutor 1-on-1 for less than $50/hr, definitely some good ones too! But, just keep in mind that not all good students are good teachers.

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
No offence but why would you ask?

No one cares about HSC results once you complete your HSC (unless you tutor). He's done his HSC 15 years ago and has been tutoring for a number of years so he's clearly more knowledgeable now than he was back then. If you're considering tutoring then yeah ask but imo not an appropriate question to ask him and mind you that there are still a number of qualified teachers who offer tutoring and didn't do well in their HSC back in their day

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
there are still a number of qualified teachers who offer tutoring and didn't do well in their HSC back in their day
100%

Like I said, not all good students are good teachers and correspondingly, not all good teachers were good students!

The smartest teacher I ever had in university was also by far the worst!

mreditor16

HSC
TY :)

My HSC 2017 students at BHHS have achieved the TOP 4 OVERALL ranks and 6 OF THE TOP 7 OVERALL ranks at Baulko this year.

Tbh, they probs would have done it without me, but I'm happy to take partial credit, LoL. :haha:
Great stuff, mate, really pleasing to hear!!

mreditor16

HSC
Re: YR12 Physics + Chem Tuition - HSC 2018/19 -Parramatta - HSC Marker- 10 Years Teac

Just a couple of spots remaining for some Girraween students!

TY mate. Results were actually even better that that, lol. 7 of top 8 and 10 of top 13!

:spin:
Amazing stuff, definitely a credit to both your high-quality teaching and the hard work of your students!

Will always be grateful for your last minute HSC Phys help, when I did my HSC! <3

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: YR12 Physics + Chem Tuition - HSC 2018/19 -Parramatta - HSC Marker- 10 Years Teac

Still some spots for Year 11 students starting in January 2018 :)

mreditor16

HSC

BUMP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)