HSC English Standard/Advanced Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

tummyy

HSC
My prediction is that they're going to hit on the "paradoxes, anomalies and inconsistencies" section of the syllabus for Texts and Human Experiences. Really hope they don't though lol.
that would be perfect for my memorised essay

tummyy

HSC
for our short answers, do we need to include a technique for every mark?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
ok so personally I found the essay question alright, it was good for the feminist approach that I took

reading response was also okay, the first question was a 5 marker which scared me at first
also the line distributions for this section were weird, the 4 marker had 2 pages of lines, and the 6 marker had 1 page, smh

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
hm I found it straightforward I just didn't understand why there were so many lines for that question
for that reason i'm scared that I maybe didn't justify my point well enough (cause i only filled out 3/4 of the first page)- why did they have 2 pages of lines for that question??

studiesofboard

HSC
Yes. I agree the short answer questions were the worst. The essay was very broad and adapted really well with my prepared essay. :)

De.Broigle

HSC
Easiest paper one since 2009. Raw mark cut off will probably equal scaled cut off this year.

De.Broigle

HSC
To quote my teacher who wrote the 2016 and 2017papers "What was the exam committee thinking. They have turned paper 1 into a joke. This now may as well be called the STANDARD common paper. The raw mark cut off may be negative ie 85 turns into 80"

shashysha

HSC
fuhhhh unseen was super easy but I was hoping for a more specific essay question ://///

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)