HSC Extension 1 Mathematics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

thomson2354

HSC
I'm going to cry because I just realised that I made a stupid mistake in the volume question by using the auxiliary angle for finding the intersection... even tho I did all the integration correct, because I wasn't thinking I'm now gonna lose like 3 marks RIP..
how many marks do u guys think I'll probably lose for that?

JaidynK99

HSC
thank u, im convinced it's the universe trying to make up for me being the only one in my class feeling like crap after ext2
i've got friends that do ext2 and their feedback was much or less the same. They said it was torturous. so dont worry too much

Xanthi

HSC
Doubt they'll lose anything more than 1 mark, unless there are subsequent errors

shashysha

HSC
fr tho how were the only vector questions multiple choice like surely they couldve written a better exam

NoUsername

HSC
fr tho how were the only vector questions multiple choice like surely they couldve written a better exam
Vectors and differential equations were my favourite topics, so I'm sad they didn't include more of it, except a simple dot product question and circle with radius 1 differential. I'm glad the only stat was empirical rule though.

claywebb02

HSC
Will i get any marks for my volume integration one? I got the right bounds but wrote it as (cos(2x) - sin(x))^2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)