HSC Extension 1 Mathematics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Xanthi

HSC
That sort of thing is kind of a gamble on whether there was an implied hence.

However, chances are good it's ok

4u Boy

HSC
I fudged a lot of q8 tryna scrape some marks, how much. is needed to get like 1/2 in each part?/

thomson2354

HSC
Riuace seems to be the first to do complete solutions. He beat Terry Lee.

The format is a bit strange. Big long pictures. You'll have to zoom in.

Maybe Terry Lee still doesn't have Q6 and 7.
Oh no.. I thought that a score question was 68% cause I used the approximation from the previous question

NoUsername

HSC
Looking at the sample answers, I think my raw marks are 67/70. What hsc mark do you think that will align to?
I cannot believe for the differential equation I did y as a function of x and not the other way around. I'm so stupid lol. But I would only lose 1 mark for that, wouldn't I? But I think its wrong and it is 68% score question as well.

shashysha

HSC
Looking at the sample answers, I think my raw marks are 67/70. What hsc mark do you think that will align to?
I cannot believe for the differential equation I did y as a function of x and not the other way around. I'm so stupid lol. But I would only lose 1 mark for that, wouldn't I? But I think its wrong and it is 68% score question as well.
honestly i think youre chilling on a 97-98

NoUsername

HSC
The vector multiple-choice solution is wrong as well isn't it? Shouldn't it be D and not A, or am I missing something obvious?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
They originally went on discord when it became clear that riuace was also missing Q6 and 7. Eventually they found their way to him and he was able to complete his solutions.
They used to let students keep the question papers (the parts where there are no responses written).

justdesserts

HSC
Riuace seems to be the first to do complete solutions. He beat Terry Lee.

The format is a bit strange. Big long pictures. You'll have to zoom in.

Maybe Terry Lee still doesn't have Q6 and 7.
Just a heads-up that this appears to be an outdated version of this set of answers.

philbw

HSC
The vector multiple-choice solution is wrong as well isn't it? Shouldn't it be D and not A, or am I missing something obvious?
i feel like that too, i mean his solutions look exactly like A. i just assumed it was D and hoped for the best LOL

henry_1234

HSC
For the last part of 14a I wrote the answer at the very start then spent probably 15 minutes trying to simplify it and equate it with part iii cause I thought thats what it wanted, but would I still get the marks for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)