Paper one (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
IDEKKK SOME PPL HAVE MEMORISED 50 FOR MOD B 💀 💀
na bro cause the questions are specific asf. I just realised today they could ask a specific one for mod a. Like: Explain the centrality of the motif of performance in the textual conversation between Shakespeare’s The Tempest and Margaret Atwood’s Hag-Seed.

zizi2003_

HSC
BUT cant you like tweak your way around whats the point of having 50 different quotes that say the same thing
yeah like all the quotes i have are pretty adaptable imo?
ive tried them for multiple questions and they seem to work but idk ughhhh they could ask anything

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
na bro cause the questions are specific asf. I just realised today they could ask a specific one for mod a. Like: Explain the centrality of the motif of performance in the textual conversation between Shakespeare’s The Tempest and Margaret Atwood’s Hag-Seed.
wait what?!?!?!!? i haven't done anything on performance tffffffff

stressedadfff

HSC
yeah like all the quotes i have are pretty adaptable imo?
ive tried them for multiple questions and they seem to work but idk ughhhh they could ask anything
but you can adapt to anything have you seen the exemblars the questions say its raining cats and dogs they talk about albert einstein surely it cant be that specific...

zizi2003_

HSC
wait can you give me a random specific mod b question @ anyone lemme see if 8 quotes is enough
‘Austen’s characters are at their most memorable when they are shown in contrast.’

To what extent does this statement relate to your own understanding of your prescribed text? In your response, refer to the quotation and the novel, Emma.

stressedadfff

HSC
‘Austen’s characters are at their most memorable when they are shown in contrast.’

To what extent does this statement relate to your own understanding of your prescribed text? In your response, refer to the quotation and the novel, Emma.
so you just contrast them from your quotes...thats not specific at all 🥶

im joking btw (if you didnt get the sarcasm :( )

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
guys it's about your thesis. They want you to talk about performance? say nah it's not that important, rocks are what really is in textual conversation. Done have 1 para on performance then others proving ur point
oml if its on performance, I'm literally gonna get my pen and just stab myself and die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)