Maths Ext 2 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

JesusChriiii

HSC
The second part of the slope question, i forgot the theory behind it, was it just when the forces acting upon the object = 0?

O01x

HSC
Would you guys say this year was harder or easier than 2016 HSC Ext 2

Jojofelyx

HSC
Would you guys say this year was harder or easier than 2016 HSC Ext 2
i mean the course content is completely different, theres no way the new syllabus content even comes close to the schite they did 2019 and prior lol

JesusChriiii

HSC
thx to the dude who provided the copy of the paper. kinda thrown off by this m/c a bit. Ended up picking C in the end just felt like it looks like a regular projectile motion graph.....probs got it wrong tho, anyone got any ideas?Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 8.50.41 pm.png

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
thx to the dude who provided the copy of the paper. kinda thrown off by this m/c a bit. Ended up picking C in the end just felt like it looks like a regular projectile motion graph.....probs got it wrong tho, anyone got any ideas?View attachment 33774
It's D. It can't be A or B as the particle will not continue along the path AB. It isn't C as the acceleration will result in a decreasing speed, whereas D has an increasing speed, as required.

JesusChriiii

HSC
It's D. It can't be A or B as the particle will not continue along the path AB. It isn't C as the acceleration will result in a decreasing speed, whereas D has an increasing speed, as required.
oh shoot, thanks anyways !

luminol

HSC
Oh my god ahaha i changed my answer from d to c since i interpreted it as saying that the speed of the vector was increasing and it had to remain at constant speed in order for UCM to occur rip

Alistruggles

HSC
i'm honestly super happy! i genuinely thought i was going to be at risk of getting under 30 raw because of how little i've studied due to low mental energy + moreso feeling really sick on saturday and sunday which is literally THE worst case scenario as a last minute crammer. for perspective, i got to looking at the vectors syllabus for the first time since trials at 11:30am this morning...

but i could actually do loads of the questions!!!! i think there's a good chance that i passed :) uni here i come

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)