RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

sab13562

HSC
"He has the power to communicate with the laws that govern the spiritual realm. Even though he is human, he knows the 'science' even though that can't even be accurate, behind what makes up a GOD."
"Well, no offence, but he just sounds like a messed up person to me."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I'm sure the two of you can somewhat imagine what a person with the blueprints to create a creator can do."

sab13562

HSC
"I'm sure the two of you can somewhat imagine what a person with the blueprints to create a creator can do."
"So, what's your plan to stop him? Does he have any weaknesses?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"There is one thing I'm still very curious about, even though your both not on his side, how did you end up finding my room?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"So, what's your plan to stop him? Does he have any weaknesses?"
"There is no weakness, but there are some that are more powerful than him, believe it or not. I've tried finding them, but Hiva managed to get to me. Anything after that is just a dream to me. I can't remember."

sab13562

HSC
"There is one thing I'm still very curious about, even though your both not on his side, how did you end up finding my room?"
"Well, I'm on a mission, one that my ancestors have done and now it's my turn to do the same. Every time a world threatening, chaotic power appears, we get teleported to the source that can end it all. So I guess that's you? How to end it, or what comes next, we must figure that out on our own."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I sensed interdimensional activity that was coming and going, and had to find where it was from."
"If that's the case, then I'm sure that you must also know about some of the things I saw. Maybe you've even talked to some of them?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Well, I'm on a mission, one that my ancestors have done and now it's my turn to do the same. Every time a world threatening, chaotic power appears, we get teleported to the source that can end it all. So I guess that's you? How to end it, or what comes next, we must figure that out on our own."
"That's, cool. But I don't know how much help I can be, I'm just trying to survive and find some security."

Anaya R

HSC
"If that's the case, then I'm sure that you must also know about some of the things I saw. Maybe you've even talked to some of them?"
"I have seen a small handful, but I am not as good as my sensei was. She probably could play with them. Unfortunately, she was taken out by an ambush."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I have seen a small handful, but I am not as good as my sensei was. She probably could play with them. Unfortunately, she was taken out by an ambush."
"Don't mind that. I'm sorry to hear that... but I'm sure you could find a way to strengthen your abilities with due time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)